For Sale 04 Tundra Double Cab Dana 60's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The time has come to sell my Tundra. We are getting into heavier items to tow so it's time to step up to diesel. We purchased the truck in Arizona March of 2013. It was a 2wd which was fine by me since I knew it was going to get Dana 60s front and rear. Truck was stripped to the frame then the rear section was boxed using the frame rail from another tundra. The frame was then painted with ppg industrial epoxy paint. Basically heavy duty tractor paint. It has held up well to rock chips. The front bumper was painted with the same paint. It does have a couple chips which have bubbled. There is a plate behind the bumper to mount a winch. The axles have 4:56 gears so it runs close to a stock truck. The rear axle is limited slip. Front is from a 90 F350 so it is the king pin not the ball joint axle. It does have high steer arms and runs down the road great, no death wobble! Disc brakes on all 4 corners, bigger master cylinder, and the abs has been deleted. This truck stops better than it did stock. Front springs were replaced fall of 17. It has 6" Chevy Superlift springs that ride surprisingly well. Rear are 63" er's from a 1 ton Chevy. 17" Helo rims with 35 12.5 17 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Engine does have headers, cold air intake, and a uni-chip performance chip. Engine does have the better connecting rods from a Japanese Lexus motor instead of the cast American rods. Had plans to supercharge but lost desire. We have had this truck all over the mid-west and southern U.S. so it is road worthy. I'll hate to see it go but I can't justify it taking up floor space or sitting outside and deteriorating. Asking $13000 OBO located in New Liberty Iowa Having trouble uploading pictures at the moment, will add later or I can send them through messenger or email.

Pictures please

I am still having trouble uploading photos. I get an error message saying "upload file is too large for the server". I tried to upload off my phone and laptop with similar results. I tried reducing the size of the files and same story. I didn't see any noobie post requirements restricting me from uploading pictures. I'd love to post the pictures, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a start

04 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Limited Sas Dana 60's - Used Toyota Tundra for sale in New Liberty, Iowa | autoquid.com

2004 Toyota Tundra Limited | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks! That would be the truck. I have better pictures in good light if I can get them uploaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom