For Sale "04 Dodge/Cummins FS or partial FZJ80 trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking to sell my truck because I really don't need it any longer.
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 5.9L Diesel, 4x4, 4 door, Long bed.
SLT loaded with the usual power goodies and CD.
87K miles Automatic
All stock
Fiberglass cap
Rhino Lined bed
Brake Controller
Tinted windows
Tires 80%

This truck has had an easy life. I've had it for 3 yrs. Never used as a DD, just sat in the barn. Pulled the 40 and a travel trailer. TT is gone and LC is going on the block. Not driven in the winter. Before me the PO used it mostly for hunting and little towing, he got rid of it to drive a smaller truck. Never pulled a fifth wheel or gooseneck.
This truck is in excellent shape, no dents, dings, rust and the interior and all seats in top shape.
Also, this long bed with the cap is awesome for camping. Dry, quiet, roomy, easy and comfortable. I would usually just throw a twin mattress in the back for myself and I have even put a full mattress in for myself and one of my kids if they go wheelin with me.

I am looking to replace my Dodge, FJ40 and car hauler trailer for a FZJ80, so I would consider a partial trade. Prefer lockers and something smartly built. I am somewhat open minded on a 80 as long as the price is relative to the vehicle.

I am asking $19,900 for the Dodge. (firm, this price is very fair)

If you want more pics or info please let me know.

2004 Dodge Ram-Cummins 010.jpg

2004 Dodge Ram-Cummins 002.jpg

2004 Dodge Ram-Cummins 001.jpg
2004 Dodge Ram-Cummins 010.jpg
2004 Dodge Ram-Cummins 002.jpg

2004 Dodge Ram-Cummins 001.jpg

Last edited:
Ive logged quite a few miles as a passenger in that truck and I can confirm everything Tom has said. Also, Tom is a good, trust worthy guy. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something off him.....His 40 is calling me. :D

Ive logged quite a few miles as a passenger in that truck and I can confirm everything Tom has said. Also, Tom is a good, trust worthy guy. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something off him.....His 40 is calling me. :D

You know my 40 as well as anyone, make me an offer before I snap pics and do a write up. :hillbilly:

Hey Tim....looks like you ran over a quarter....I saw it stuck in the tread in one of those pics...

Also....it kinda sounds creepy when you said you sleep with your children....eeeewwwwwhhhhh.....

Good luck on the sale .....
That is an awesome truck...I know, I've seen it & rode in it

And I agree....you are a stand up kinda guy.

Hey, is this thing sold yet? I need a truck to haul some stuff. Will it pull a 1500 lb trailer? Where can I buy gas for it? It uses that funny smelling gas doesn't it? What's a Cummins? That sounds dirty. Why does it have a picture of the female reproductive system on the badge? Who's Tim? What's a FZJ80? I thought this was a Land Cruiser site.

Hey, is this thing sold yet? I need a truck to haul some stuff. Will it pull a 1500 lb trailer? Where can I buy gas for it? It uses that funny smelling gas doesn't it? What's a Cummins? That sounds dirty. Why does it have a picture of the female reproductive system on the badge? Who's Tim? What's a FZJ80? I thought this was a Land Cruiser site.

I wish I knew a super dooper mod to squish a super mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom