03 or 04 help plz (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi all, was looking to get an 06 cruiser to mod but change mind and now i'm looking for a 03 or 04 with low miles to mod. Is there a lot of differences in this model other then the price , will the differences worth the extra money i would pay maybe (5-6k) thank you in advance .

Almost the same except blue tooth is on the 04. It is really nice if you need it. Below is from Slee's site.

Interior
  • Added power lumber support for the passenger seat.
  • A Bluetooth hands-free function was added to the multi function display
  • The backup camera system was added as an option.
Exterior
  • The color of the windshield and front door glass has been changed from bronze to green.
  • The privacy glass for the rear door, rear door quarter, quarter, and back door has been changed to dark-gray tempered glass.
Drivetrain

• SLLC (Super Long Life Coolant) accepted and service interval increased. The color of this coolant is pink and the initial change interval is 100 000 miles, and every 50 000 miles thereafter. Previous interval was every 30 000 miles or 2 years, whichever comes first. The coolant comes pre-mixed and does not require diluting.
  • The transmission dipstick was removed. The fill position is now checked at the overflow plug.
  • ATF-W (Automatic Transmission Fluid) is now specified instead of the ATF-T-IV. The ATF WS is not interchangeable with other types of ATF (ATF type T-IV, or D-II).

hi all, was looking to get an 06 cruiser to mod but change mind and now i'm looking for a 03 or 04 with low miles to mod. Is there a lot of differences in this model other then the price , will the differences worth the extra money i would pay maybe (5-6k) thank you in advance .

Almost the same except blue tooth is on the 04. It is really nice if you need it. Below is from Slee's site.

Also, you could get the rear backup camera starting in `04.

Is there an easy or semi-easy way to install bluetooth on a 2000?

Not really since the Factory Nav system is not avail on the old units. Get a $40 ear piece and forget about it. Or, I have a bluetooth speaker that came with my BlackBerry that mounts ont he visor. A cheap solution to a expensive problem.

Soberman,
Thanks for clarifying.

Not really since the Factory Nav system is not avail on the old units. Get a $40 ear piece and forget about it. Or, I have a bluetooth speaker that came with my BlackBerry that mounts ont he visor. A cheap solution to a expensive problem.

Is there an easy or semi-easy way to install bluetooth on a 2000?

Motorola makes some bluetooth kits that are around $100 and semi-easy to install. You local stereo or cell phone shop should be able to give you some more info.

does anybody have some nice pic of a mod 03 lc so i could save it in my computer screen till i find one thanks

does anybody have some nice pic of a mod 03 lc so i could save it in my computer screen till i find one thanks

this isn't an '03 but it makes some darn good wallpaper:

4mu0fbn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom