For Sale 02 Toyota LC for Sale / Loaded w Nav- Services done (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

02 TLC for Sale / Sandish Gray Ext and Grey Leather Int (TOYOTA color is THUNDER CLOUD exterior)

-Texas Clear Title

- Not original owner / No kids or pets / non smoker

- 125k miles

- Timing belt service done in full to include belts, water pump @122k

- New Tires at same time, less than 3k miles on them

-New front windshield, had few cracks from hwy commuting all the time

-Navigation (brain under passenger seat) was replaced, had that fatal disc read error that seems to be common, so replaced and updated with garmin north disc

- Interior is very clean, see driver seat, no tears or major wear, behind front passenger seat, small tear on back, about nickel size from putting stuff in truck, but not tearing further, glued back down, third row is inside, never used

-Full all weather grey mats from front to back, (not covering stains just always put them in my vehicles)

- No known issues, everything works to include all windows, locks etc, even the back side windows

-has locking differential switch next to center console

- no accidents, body damage ( few dings but hard to find)

- HWY miles, been commuting over 100 miles round trip

-I am selling because we just moved into a new home and getting smaller cars to fit garage and save gas money

I know the market, and know that this is a nice rig for an 02, its serviced, new tires, new windshield, new nav unit, I am fair to deal with and not looking to scalp anyone, so check out the others and see how it compares and let me know as I am pricing it fair to start with

Price $15,800
Miles 125k

dmjennings47@yahoo.com

254-338-6139

Round Rock, Texas is where its located

I will assist with any out of town buyers to help you get it to you, shipping is on you and no warranty implied with the sale

Thanks
Dallas
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

Last edited:
still for sale

:steer:

Price $15,500

Excellent Condition

125k miles

Big Service done