For Sale 02 Toyota LC for Sale / Loaded w Nav- Services done (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

02 TLC for Sale / Sandish Gray Ext and Grey Leather Int (TOYOTA color is THUNDER CLOUD exterior)

-Texas Clear Title

- Not original owner / No kids or pets / non smoker

- 125k miles

- Timing belt service done in full to include belts, water pump @122k

- New Tires at same time, less than 3k miles on them

-New front windshield, had few cracks from hwy commuting all the time

-Navigation (brain under passenger seat) was replaced, had that fatal disc read error that seems to be common, so replaced and updated with garmin north disc

- Interior is very clean, see driver seat, no tears or major wear, behind front passenger seat, small tear on back, about nickel size from putting stuff in truck, but not tearing further, glued back down, third row is inside, never used

-Full all weather grey mats from front to back, (not covering stains just always put them in my vehicles)

- No known issues, everything works to include all windows, locks etc, even the back side windows

-has locking differential switch next to center console

- no accidents, body damage ( few dings but hard to find)

- HWY miles, been commuting over 100 miles round trip

-I am selling because we just moved into a new home and getting smaller cars to fit garage and save gas money

I know the market, and know that this is a nice rig for an 02, its serviced, new tires, new windshield, new nav unit, I am fair to deal with and not looking to scalp anyone, so check out the others and see how it compares and let me know as I am pricing it fair to start with

Price $15,800
Miles 125k

dmjennings47@yahoo.com

254-338-6139

Round Rock, Texas is where its located

I will assist with any out of town buyers to help you get it to you, shipping is on you and no warranty implied with the sale

Thanks
Dallas
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

Last edited:
ALso, note that I have pondered rigging this out with lift etc to keep around for the off days when I have the off road bug, so will look at trades with cash if you have an older rig set up without issues PLZ, cars I will be hunting for the road back and forth to work will be hondas and toyotas, so let me know what you have.

Thanks

Last edited:
NADA SITE INFO

2002 Toyota Land Cruiser-V8-4WDUtility 4D 4WD

Pricing

Trade-In Average Trade-In Clean CleanRetail (Retail with Navigation-as seen below)
$12,800 $14,350 $18,075

Mileage: 125,200 N/A N/A N/A N/A
Options: (add options)
Towing/Camper Pkg $75 $75 $75 $100
Navigation System $300 $300 $300 $350
TOTAL PRICE $12,800 $14,350 $18,075
* This Retail price is based on a clean vehicle history report . Don't make a $18,075 mistake. Get a Free VIN Check today. Find out why AutoCheck is better than Carfax.
Vehicle History ReportCheck for Accidents Now Find Your Car
ZIP Sell Your CarSell it Now Free Insurance QuoteGet discounts up to 40% Extended Auto WarrantyFree Instant Quote Auto Finance CenterNew & Used Auto Loans Easy process and fast response Know your Credit HistorySee your Score Instantly - $0 Pricing & SpecsStandard EquipmentSpecs & PerformancePictures & VideosPicturesAvailable ColorsCrash Test VideosReviews & RatingsExpert ReviewsConsumer ReviewsConsumer RatingsSafety RatingsRecall InformationStandard WarrantySimilar VehiclesCompare Vehicles More SUVs Top 10 SUVsModel History CHECK OUT THE NEW Land Cruiser

Standard Equipment Details
Engine Specifications
Type: Gas V8
Size: 4.7L/286
Horsepower: 230 @ 4800 RPM
Torque: 320 @ 3400 RPM
Max Towing Capacity: 5000
Drive Train
Drive Train: Four Wheel Drive
Transmission: 4 speed Automatic w/OD
Safety
Air Bag-Frontal-Driver
Air Bag-Frontal-Passenger
Brakes-ABS
Brakes-Type-4 Wheel DISC
Child Safety Rear Door Locks
Daytime Running Lights
Engine Immobilizer
Headlights-Automatic
Security System
Traction Control
Comfort & Convenience
Air Conditioning-Auto Climate Control
Air Conditioning-Front
Air Conditioning-Rear
Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
Cruise Control
Keyless Entry
Max Seating Capacity: 8
Mirror(s)-Power
Mirrors-Vanity-Driver
Mirrors-Vanity-Driver Illumination
Mirrors-Vanity-Passenger
Mirrors-Vanity-Passenger Illumination
Navigation System
Power Locks
Seat Trim-Leather
Seat-Power Driver
Seat-Power Passenger
Seat-Rear Pass-Through
Seats-Front Bucket
Steering Wheel-Adjustable
Steering Wheel-Leather
Steering-Power
Universal Garage Door Opener
Windows-Power
Music & Entertainment
Audio-AM/FM Stereo
Audio-Cassette Player
Audio-CD Changer
Audio-CD Player
Audio-Upgrade Sound System
Interior
Floor Mats
Power Outlet
Seat-3rd Row
Exterior
Doors: 4
Fog Lamps
Luggage Rack/Roof Rack
Mirror(s)-Heated
Rear Spoiler
Rear Window Defogger
Roof-Generic-Sun/Moon
Roof-Sun/Moon
Running Boards/Side Steps
Tow Hitch
Tow Hooks
Windows-Deep Tinted
Wipers-Intermittent
Wipers-Variable Speed Intermittent
Tires
Front Tire Size: P275/70R16
Rear Tire Size: P275/70R16
Spare Tire Size: P275/70R16
Wheels
Front Wheel Material: Aluminum
Rear Wheel Material: Aluminum

What kind of tires are those? Stock size?

Here are actual auction sales (not KBB/NADA prices) on 02 LC's nationwide over the last month or so...hope it helps.

02/22/12 NJ Regular $12,800 114,421 Above SILVER 8G A Yes
02/16/12 SO CAL Lease $11,600 132,911 Avg BLACK 8G O Yes
02/21/12 PHOENIX Regular $11,000 133,589 Avg Blue NON A Yes
02/15/12 NJ Regular $12,350 137,390 Above SLI 8G A Yes
02/15/12 NEW MEX Regular $11,500 139,597 Avg WHITE 8G A Yes
03/09/12 PA Regular $12,400 142,284 Above WHITE 8G A Yes
03/09/12 PA Regular $11,000 151,329 Avg GREY 8G A Yes
03/13/12 DENVER Regular $10,700 167,156 Avg GRAY 8G A Yes

Here are actual auction sales (not KBB/NADA prices) on 02 LC's nationwide over the last month or so...hope it helps.

I'd be interested somewhere in that range, but it's a 5-owner rig with nav and OP wants NADA.

GLWS.

Not trying to defend the OP's price, I think it is a little high, but those are dealer only auction prices, and do not include auction buy fees, which are $250-400, plus any shipping costs to the dealer. As a former dealer, I can assure you most of those vehicles aren't "retail ready".

Presonally, considering all the work/services/upkeep the OP has done, $14.5-15K would be a fair price. Either way, GLWS

Not trying to defend the OP's price, I think it is a little high, but those are dealer only auction prices, and do not include auction buy fees, which are $250-400, plus any shipping costs to the dealer. As a former dealer, I can assure you most of those vehicles aren't "retail ready".

Presonally, considering all the work/services/upkeep the OP has done, $14.5-15K would be a fair price. Either way, GLWS

Partial truth. Auction sale fees on that would be around $250, throw in a post sale inspection (which is like a warranty for a week, something a private party would never offer a buyer...plus they check for frame damage, etc, etc)...As for shipping costs, you will have that regardless if you bought his or not, so that is a moot point.

The general rule of thumb regarding auctions is "not all the cars at the auction are bad cars, but all the bad cars go to the auction"...While some may not be serviced, many have been. Lexus owners are generally better than most about it. The main reason a car like that goes to the sale is because the miles/age are too high/too old for many banks to lend and the dealer took it in on trade and are going to just dump it at the sale on move on. Like anything else you have to do your homework. Ive bought rigs from mudders that were pretty rough by car biz standards. Mechanically they tend to be more sound, but cosmetically not so much. Generally speaking of course.

I would love to buy this rig, looks clean. I hope he gets all the money for it.

Partial truth. Auction sale fees on that would be around $250, throw in a post sale inspection (which is like a warranty for a week, something a private party would never offer a buyer...plus they check for frame damage, etc, etc)...As for shipping costs, you will have that regardless if you bought his or not, so that is a moot point.

The general rule of thumb regarding auctions is "not all the cars at the auction are bad cars, but all the bad cars go to the auction"...While some may not be serviced, many have been. Lexus owners are generally better than most about it. The main reason a car like that goes to the sale is because the miles/age are too high/too old for many banks to lend and the dealer took it in on trade and are going to just dump it at the sale on move on. Like anything else you have to do your homework. Ive bought rigs from mudders that were pretty rough by car biz standards. Mechanically they tend to be more sound, but cosmetically not so much. Generally speaking of course.

I would love to buy this rig, looks clean. I hope he gets all the money for it.

We are on same page, 400 would be buy fee if it was hi line sale:D I owned a used car dealership from 1999-2006, and became a buyer for several franchise dealers, and passed up many cars because they weren't good enough, but bought a lot too. Actually, this vehicle went through auction in Jan in Dallas, only thing is MMR won't go back far enough to see what it went for.

Like you, I hope he gets asking price or close to asking for it.

Not real sure why when something is listed for sale everyone becomes an expert on pricing, I appreciate the input but I understand the value of a dollar is with a series buyer. The auction stuff is just creating too much feedback on a for sale thread for anyone that is series or has a "real" question or concern, so please stop.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom