02/28/09 FJ80 at Pick & Pull in Summit(63rd & Archer) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just a heads-up for all chicagoland 80 cruiserheads. There's a fairly complete fj80 minus only hood, front knuckles/birfs and passenger front lights. Horrible wheels and bad repaint ,cloth interior but mostly complete. Good luck aquiring those affordable parts. Wednesday is half price day if you can wait.

Oh... so you went to the yard without me again!?!

What year was it? I could use a few things from the later models like the no PAIR valve air cleaner lid.

Thanks for the info and thinking about us. Ya remember what color was the interior? How about the back hatch, is it rusty?

Scavenging the yard is my me time, lugging around a 30 pound tool bag walking up and down the aisles of the import and truck section.

It had a late 91 build date so 3fe, some sort of hose on front of lid top that ran across to the other side of the engine.

Brown cloth interior. Truck has bad paint job but both hatches were there and I don't recall seeing any body damage or rust. Deffinatly worth the trip if yours are damaged.

Was that the white one that they repainted the bumpers and all with... uhh white paint?

They had two of them for sale in the craphole vehicle lot section and both didn't look very roadworthy. They weren't willing to sell any parts off them. If anyone goes back there soon I'd love the battery tray (as long as its on the passenger side of the engine bay).

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom