Rear emblem (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is this available for a '99 cruiser? or do the new cruisers actually extend out? I scratched the crap out of my gate along the edge & i think this would cover it up! much cooler than repainting the gate or living w/ touch up paint.
photo_7.jpg

They would fit but you would need to cut the 2 pin behind the emblem. pre 03 does not have a hole to locate the emblem. They are also color coded the same as your bumper color. Brand new they cost a bit less than the pre 03 model. I believe I got mine for $36 from one of the internet dealer.

ack, so i might have a problem if i have a discontinued color... do you remember where you got yours so i could see a color list?

CruiserDan should be able to help you. I beleive there is a sticker on the firewall that tell you which color you have.

Augie said:
They would fit but you would need to cut the 2 pin behind the emblem. pre 03 does not have a hole to locate the emblem. They are also color coded the same as your bumper color. Brand new they cost a bit less than the pre 03 model. I believe I got mine for $36 from one of the internet dealer.
Wow, only $36? I wanted to replace the one on my 80 and it was $100 for that tailgate stickers thingy.

Augie said:
Does that include the chrome stripe going around the lettering? and what was the name of the site that have them

Click the drawing. Choose 2003 Toyota collision part, Liftgate, Exterior trim, emblem and chrome.

Good Luck,
Augie

grrrr. man, i wish i didn't have a discontinued color.

maybe the thunder cloud metallic would match my bumpers & flares & look alright.

You could just order black and it would go neutral to almost any color. Mine are dark grey and it match pretty good.

Augie said:
You could just order black and it would go neutral to almost any color. Mine are dark grey and it match pretty good.
Augie whats up! hey I have a 98 green with a greyish bumper. can you send me a pic of yours and exactly what did you have to do to get it on there. and is the chrome strip around the lettering included? and how much did and where did you get it from?? you can also send it to stern@saiber.com Thanks alot

The chrome molding are included since they are all one piece. Its just the background color the should match the lower trim bumper.

I got mine from Ebay for $10 +$7 shipping and I have to get the double adhesive backing that cost me about $14 which makes more sense to get brand new and order the color you want.

Click on the picture above and it would bring you to the place that have it.
I will try to get the picture of mine and post it latter.

I wonder if they come in gold? I think that would look really sharp.

macneill your killin' me... between the tires and this comment... my ribs hurt...
youre talking sh*t about my :princess: mobile!

turned out pretty nice. my bumpers are medium taupe, emblem was medium grey. close enough.

IMG_0248.JPG

Price on these has jumped to $90 for some reason.

aedgington said:
turned out pretty nice. my bumpers are medium taupe, emblem was medium grey. close enough.

IMG_0248.JPG

Is that a crease/dent next to the PS tail light? I've got one of those too, backed into a bush at my office, %$^#%&#$#$%!

Sorry man, that's just a weird dust pattern. No dents, dings or scratches on anything but bumpers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom