slider build pics (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2 years ago I purchased my dream truck in the form of a 96 Lx450 with locking diffs, a complete service record, and 103,000 easy west coast miles. I have used this forum and a factory manual to repack both full floaters, check the valve tolerances, change the brakes, fluid maintainance, and learn about this superior vehicle. In fact, I read every post in this forum as far back as the sight would go before I baught my cruiser. I've also installed a preluber, an auxillary transmission filter, a 2nd temp guage, and a custom cargo carrier which I will soon post. Recently I built some sliders and here is the buildup pics and explaination..

Last edited:
Nice fab skills. Those look super.

Until you buy a silver star ($20 to the Replace the Lemon Fund!) you will find your capabilities to post multiple pics very limited.....

Now if you can build me a set of those, i'll buy the star!

Go to user cp and then click on paid subscriptions. You will find it there. It is worth getting.

two pictures should not stop you. if the silver star holds you up you could resize those pics you already posted using infraview or another shareware program. Without a silver star you still have 500kb of upload allowed and an individual picture should be under 50kb when properly resized and using a resolution like 500x 300 .

That's simply amazing that you did all that work on your cruiser and fabbed up some sliders all with like 4 posts. I'd post about 10x that in questions to just do the front axle.

My only constructive comment is that you've got some grass growing up between the concrete slabs on the driveway. You might want to take care of it as it looks a little un-tidy. ;) ....JK...

Riley said:
My only constructive comment is that you've got some grass growing up between the concrete slabs on the driveway. You might want to take care of it as it looks a little un-tidy. ;) ....JK...

You forgot about that chair, he might want to pick that up too. :D

Great job.
Feels rewarding building something yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom