Need Body work Done in North Central Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pathfinder

I am the STIG
Threads
I have a fj60 where the right rear quater panel needs replacing from where the PO backed into something stronger than my cruiser. I have a replacement quater panel that I purchased of of a used cruiser. in addition to that I would like to get new steel welded in where the typical cruiser rust is coming through on the wheel wells.

Any reccomendations on where / who can do good job of getting the body panels cut in at a decent price?

I am located in the Daytona Beach, FL area but can drive to Orlando and or Jacksonville. Thanks

Hope this is posted in the right section. Here is a shot of the right rear section plus donor panel.

DSC03069.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure you know Al in St. Augustine. He's "lowtideride" on IH8MUD. I also am in need of a body guy for a my roof swap, though I may do it myself. I'm in Gainesville. Don't go to the body shops that work nearly exclusively in insurance work. Low quality repairs not worthy of a 60. I'll let you know if I find anyone good. Try hot-rod clubs, they're fanatical about good body work.
phpbrJMpqPM.jpg
phplPqPTOPM.jpg
phpbjqd09PM.jpg

thanks good advice I will look up the hotrod clubs.

I just moved to FL so I've not had a chance to meet lowtideride so I will have to look him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom