1991 Hilux Surf SSR-G For Sale in BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NEW LOWER PRICE: $11,750! Compare the options on this SSR-G Surf to the many other plain jane SSR-Ltd and SSR-X Surfs for sale and you'll recognize this one stands above them all.

2.4L Turbo Diesel Engine (2LTE) ; 4WD ; Automatic ; 102,000km

Beautiful truck in excellent shape! One of the most highly optioned Hilux Surfs available in Canada.

Top of the line SSR-G package with every factory option (many never available in North America) including:

- Genuine deluxe Recaro interior
- Electric sunroof
- Air conditioning
- Power windows with driver-side auto down AND auto up function
- Power door locks
- Toyota A-Type Bullbar
- Bosch 6” amber fog lights
- Very rare Bosch projector driving lamps integrated into front valence
- Rear spoiler with integrated Hi-mount 3rd brake lamp
- Cargo cover
- Running boards
- Fender flares
- Factory Alloy wheels (including spare)
- Rear mounted tire carrier
- Monsoon window vent covers
- Fender mounted parking mirror
- Fender mounted ‘Euro-style’ turn signal indicators
- 4.88 Differential Ratio with beefy 4-pinion limited slip diff (LSD)
- Electronic on-the-fly 4WD with ADD
- Electronic in-cab adjustable suspension dampening
- 'Offroad' body decal package
- Separate rear heater with dedicated coolant lines (makes potential Veggie Oil Conversion (WVO) simple)
- Factory Dual Battery setup (Parallel 12V)
- Rear cargo cover

Non-factory accessories include a Junis Steering Wheel (yes its ugly but actually it is pretty comfortable), Dual Horns and a CyberTec Rearview Mirror.

Safety inspected and registered in BC. Headlights converted to proper North American SAE/DOT approved LHD beam pattern units (see ih8mud post). Daytime running light system added (see ih8mud post). Timing belt changed at 94,000. Oil and filter service and coolant system flushed and filled on arrival in Canada.

I haven't had this truck long and bought it with plans for it to be my getaway adventure toy as a replacement for my VW Vanagon Syncro. However, according to my wife its high time to renovate the bathroom and basement so I need to thin my vehicle herd to raise funds. Since I haven't started modifying this one yet I figure it would be easier to sell than my other Surf. [Also potentially selling my Toyota Liteace truck]

This Surf drives very nice and for whatever reason has a LOT more power than my '89 Hilux Surf. Highway cruising at 100kmh is effortless. Has 31" BFG AT tires. RPMs at 100kmh are about 2600.

Asking 12,500obo. For more info contact me via PM on this forum for my phone number (don't like posting it naked for bots to add to telemarketing lists...).
1.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
is it just me or do the pictures look like they have a weird effect to them? especially the buildings in the background of the first pic.

wow, maybe its the camera that gave it that anime look? looks kool and funky. good luck on the sale! looks like a very nice rig.

hummina....I needed a daily driver, but I can't get that puppy into the US :(

New lower price bump...$11,750 firm.

I've been daily driving this truck for almost the last month and it is awesome...someone hurry up and buy it before I give it a name and become too attached to it! :)

The SSR-G options on this truck put it in a whole different class from all the common plain jane SSR-Ltd and SSR-X edition Hilux Surfs out there. I've only seen a couple other SSR-G's for sale and none of them have even had the factory front valence projector fog lamps like this one has... :grinpimp: so pimped out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom