B, 3B, 11B, 13B and 13B-T repair manual download (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
bad-bad-monkey.spaces.live.com
Use a torrent client to download this torrent file like Azureus. I prefer Azureus because you can download a filter that blocks bad IP addressess that are trying to trace your computer and look at what you are downloading.

Azureus can be downloaded below:

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

The B, 3B, 11B, 13B, and 13B-T manual can be downloaded below (high resolution 348 MB):

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3515306

:beer:

I should mention that the file name is "3B Pub No RM035E.pdf"... stupid name I know, but I didn't notice it till after I made the torrent file.

The diagrams are realy detailed, and this is at the begining of the book:

"Covering general service repairs for the B, 3B, 11 B, 13B and 13B-T engines mounted on the TOYOTA LAND CRUISER, DYNA and COASTER.

Applicable models:

BJ60, 70, 71, 73, 74, 75 series
BU60, 61, 62, 63. 65. 70. 75, 76, 80, 81, 82, 85, 86,
BY33, 42 series
BB20, 22, 30 series

All information in this manual is based on the latest product information at the time of publication. However specifications and procedures are subject to change without prior notice.

Copyright 1994 Toyota Corporation."

I was having issues with my internet connection, but right now I am seeding and there are so far 5 peers.

You'll have to excuse the connection issue but I think I have it corrected now.

OK. In an effort to be a bit friendlier to the non-computer savvy cruiserheads out there... I'm going to burn the PDF of the B, 3B, 11 B, 13B and 13B-T manual onto some blank CDs and bring them along to "Land Cruiser Days" up in B.C. tomorrow. Look for the big brown FJ/BJ 60 with "BIO 60" on the license plate.

Cool, I wasn't sure if I should do that. I could throw all the *.PDF manuals onto blank DVDs and pass a few out. I'll bring about 6 or 7 DVD's with all the manuals for all the cruisers that I got :)

Just look for the brown 60 in need of some TLC. Without licensce plates, just permit to operate for the weekend :)

Hey Archeology Student,

I'm one of those non-savvy computer guys, I was wondering if I could send you a couple of dollars to send one of those cd's to the east coast.

I had actually printed the hi-resolution manuals a couple of years ago when they were accessible, unfortunately I went away for a year on an exploration project and my manuals seem to have disappeared.

I'm looking for the hi-resolution versions of the 3B manual, H55F, and 1980 chassis manual

I'll PM you with my address
Cheers
Robert

Hi All:

The download CDs that "Fe Sus" handed-out at LC Days were a big hit!

Thanks for doing the "heavy lifting" of the project!

Regards,

Alan

R2HKS said:
There are no seeders can anyone seed this for us still trying to get it?

Thanks

Ditto, I'm about 60% and waiting for more seeders. Comps been on for days...

Thanks

gb

80% now, and the seeder disappeared. I'll keep it running to seed others just starting, but a seeder that is 100% would be great!

Thanks

gb

Hey guys... I have no issue burning the manual to a CD and mailing it. I have a ton of blank CDs and would only want to be reimbursed for postage. PM me if you want me to send on off. Cheers.

fe sus said:
Hey guys... I have no issue burning the manual to a CD and mailing it. I have a ton of blank CDs and would only want to be reimbursed for postage. PM me if you want me to send on off. Cheers.

From the same file? Thanks for the offer, however finally done; thanks to whoever seeded!

gb

if anyone could seed either or both of the tranny and engine ones that would be awsome... I will leave my computer on to help anyone else out as well...

Got it on CD is you want. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom