Cummins 4bt/fj60 swap parts/project for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I thought I would have time to get it done but I have done exactly nothing all summer so it's time to get it gone. Here is a list of teh major parts and prices, or you can have everything for $5000. I have LOTS of the little parts for this swap so if someone wants something not list just email of pm me.

1992 cummins 4bt with ~120K on it- $2200
Brand new h55 tanny with rebuilt split case- $2000
Full Float rear end with perches welded on for SOA and rebuilt hubs (including bearings) complete drum to drum-$700
Limited slip diff.-$250
Front axle complete, cut'n'turned, perches welded for SOA with marlin hy-steer- $600
1984 FJ60 body, no rust on frame, a few spots smaller then a quarter on rear wheel wells, no interior, engine mounts for 4bt welded to frame- $800
rear semi-float housing (no brakes or hubs)-$50
Rear semi-floats axles, 2 pair- $100 for both
Front axle off of '84 fj60-complete disk-->disk-$200
As of right now I am not looking to part the body but if the engine and tranny go quick and there is no interest in an east coast practically rust free body I will part it. I am not looking to ship this stuff as it is all pretty big and heavy but I can get it on a pallet if you arrange the pick up from a residential address. Most prices are firm but it never hurts to ask.

What's the gearing on the LSD? And is it Toyota?

It's just the diff. , no gears. And it is toyota.

Wana trade everything for a mint condition 83' FJ60 with 134K on it? Check the link in my signature

Not interested in another 60 at this point, my 80 serves me well wight now and I don't have a driveway so space is kind of an issue. Thanks anyway and good luck with the sale,
-Bahndo

Ah yes, I forgot about that, I have the downey toyota-->chevy adapter and the 4bt has the chevy flywheel housing.

Like I said I can get it on a pallet but you have to arrange to have it picked up as I have no way of transporting to a shipping terminal.

I don't have any decent shops of the frame or body right now. I am heading to Wy. for a week but I will see if I can get some taken and posted when I get back. I do have shots of the motor and springs/axles etc.

Is everything still available? Please email me if so i am very interested. Location to pick up? my email is kirkagosto@earthlink.net

emailed you.

Correct, located in MD, about 45 min. from D.C., nearest town is Poolesville, MD.

Not as of right now. I was really hoping to sell the whole project together and when there was not much interest I started working on it again. This has been on going for about 3 years or so but I actually think there is light at the end of the tunnel!
-Bahndo

I Think I am getting f-ed big time. can some one help me out?
I need to know how long it should take and how much it should cost to get an f2 engine on a 84 fj60 rebuilt.

Mine cost $3500 with me pulling it having it machined and rebuild the me reinstalling it. Took 1 year. :D

I Think I am getting f-ed big time. can some one help me out?
I need to know how long it should take and how much it should cost to get an f2 engine on a 84 fj60 rebuilt.

what does this have to do with a 4bt for sale?

Clint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom