Wolf den run (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I’m looking gauge interest and try and put together a group ride to Wolf Den Run in western Maryland. I’d like to try and figure out a Saturday that would work for most that would be interested in going. If you haven’t gone it’s a pretty good place to wheel with different types of trails for everyone. I’ve been quite a few times and would be willing to lead. Let me know what you all think.

I'm very interested. Only days I can't do it are 30 March and 6 April. For now I'm good for all other weekends in April and the first half of May.

I'm interested, but probably not until summertime....busy spring for club events, Relic Run, and then personal travel and work for me on Saturdays.

Just wanted to touch base. Still planning on getting this together currently waiting on some parts to get my buddies 4th gen back together so he can come as well. He’s been as many times as I have to wolf den. Once his truck is together we will iron down a Saturday to get out there.
you been thinking about a date yet? only thing on my calendar is that taskers clean up and i gotta run to ocean city at some point.

@JakeisbadatThis Definitely still want to do this hopefully getting my buddies truck buttoned up when he gets back from his cruise next week. I might snag it and do it myself tbh since I’ll have the time. Hoping to be free middle of may sometime to try and get this done maybe the weekend after cleanup?

@Boomstick first time I did it was with my old 80 no loft and no sliders just 33’s and front and rear bumpers. I’m sure we can get your through 99% of things only one “black” trail there that gives me any concerns thinking about it and the rest should be no problem. Do you have tires on it?

I am interested... however, I am unsure of the difficulty of the trail. Would my truck make it? I have a 200, no lift, only rock sliders for armor so far.
I'm looking to do this as well in my 100 with no lift and no sliders. Not too worried about it as I'll just take it slow.

Will be getting sliders but not in time for the trip unfortunately.

I don't think i have anything going on that weekend and could probably make that work, my clutch is chattering a bit but i'm still gonna send it
I’ll let you know for sure!
I'm looking to do this as well in my 100 with no lift and no sliders. Not too worried about it as I'll just take it slow.

Will be getting sliders but not in time for the trip unfortunately.
I’ll think you’ll be able to 99% of everything as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom