For Sale Southern U.S. (AL-GA) | 2013 Toyota LandCruiser, 176K miles (No Mods) - $37.9K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
I'm testing the waters this and looking to sell my 2013 LC. I've always wanted one, finally got it, now I need a truck and a house. This is a great vehicle with plenty of life left. I will post more pictures soon, but I do hate parting ways with it.

Vehicle has 173K miles roughly and is in classic silver. It's been routinely maintained by Toyota all of its life. I am the 3rd owner since the one who purchased it in 2014. It comes with all of the features you'd expect (heated/ventilated seats, adaptive cruise-control, rain-sensing wipers, sunroof, power seats, owners manual, original window sticker, etc.). It's currently sitting on new Yokohama Geolandar H/T's in standard size with a lifetime rotation/balance and warranty for replacement. One could appreciate this truck for it has not been modified in anyway and is ready for your builds and expeditions.

Asking price is $37,900, OBO. Thanks in advance!

IMG_3345.jpg

I'm testing the waters this and looking to sell my 2013 LC. I've always wanted one, finally got it, now I need a truck and a house. This is a great vehicle with plenty of life left. I will post more pictures soon, but I do hate parting ways with it.

Vehicle has 173K miles roughly and is in classic silver. It's been routinely maintained by Toyota all of its life. I am the 3rd owner since the one who purchased it in 2014. It comes with all of the features you'd expect (heated/ventilated seats, adaptive cruise-control, rain-sensing wipers, sunroof, power seats, owners manual, original window sticker, etc.). It's currently sitting on new Yokohama Geolandar H/T's in standard size with a lifetime rotation/balance and warranty for replacement. One could appreciate this truck for it has not been modified in anyway and is ready for your builds and expeditions.

View attachment 3080658
LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

LC4.jpg

LC5.jpg

View attachment 3080658
KDSS.jpg

View attachment 3080658

36481971-0122-4EF4-9F3C-EB779276D476.jpeg

9B39103A-9011-45E1-8439-A02C338AB20C.jpeg

8CD16254-63DE-415D-809C-D1BBE596A340.jpeg

82588C95-0B75-4A73-AB18-86D3FD854794.jpeg

1F47A45A-CE0E-405A-8672-7B82184B2424.jpeg

Nice! Please post interior pics. Thanks
Sent you a PM

Interior pics?

Any history to share, maintenance, carfax etc.?

View attachment 3080658
Hey bud. Still for sale? Where are you at on price? I’m in north Florida. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom