SOLD 2010 Silver 140K miles -- Southwest Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
This Land Cruiser resided in west Texas until February 2022, when I flew down to drive it home to Montana. It was entirely dealer maintained and serviced at Street Toyota in Amarillo. It has since had two oil changes at Wilder Toyota in Port Angeles, WA on separate trips. The 2010 model was the first to get the USB/AUX Port and full rear factory tinted windows. This one comes with original third row seats, console cooler, two key fobs with remote start, and the importer-added fender flares. New tires got added in March. The windshield has a couple highway rock stars and the paint in front has some small paint chips from highway gravel, otherwise this 200 is clean inside and out. This rig is the smoothest, quietest vehicle I've driven in my 45 years of driving. The combination of power, transmission, and off-road prowess makes the 200 an awesome machine.
Price is now $33,000. When I first placed this ad, price was $37,500 and mileage was 133K. Selling because my wife decided she wants/needs a beige interior. We're open to trade for an LC with white exterior / beige interior.

IMG_3552.jpeg

IMG_3546.jpeg

IMG_3262 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Hi,

Did you buy this from Eastlake Auto Brokers?
Negative. Bought this truck from a young couple in Amarillo where it was based its entire life.

Last week it got a fresh oil and filter change at Wilder Toyota in Port Angeles before cruising over to the Hoh Rainforest. It now has a bit over 140K miles, still an ultra smooth cruiser.

Negative. Bought this truck from a young couple in Amarillo where it was based its entire life.
I guess then a coincidence. I was in touch with Eastlake autobrokers right about the time you bought the cruiser. It had same color both exterior and interior, similar mileage, flares and they said it was an auction vehicle that was maintained in Street Toyota in Amarillo.

GLWS.

I guess then a coincidence. I was in touch with Eastlake autobrokers right about the time you bought the cruiser. It had same color both exterior and interior, similar mileage, flares and they said it was an auction vehicle that was maintained in Street Toyota in Amarillo.

GLWS.
Check out the truck's history via carfax and/or VIN if you're curious.

I was born & raised in Port Angeles and Wilder sponsored our local summer baseball program. My father did all of the site work for their buildings there off of highway 101 Do you have a connection to PA other than just there visiting/vacationing? It is a beautiful place to live, but I could not take the weather for most of the year.

Nice Landcruiser, if I needed a family wagon, something like this would be in my driveway. GLWS.
Thanks! The service people I've met at Wilder have been great. Indeed this is a beautiful area with the water, mountains, trees, rivers, and meadows -- really serene once you get away from the highway. The Hoh Rainforest and nearby coast is magical. The weather lately has been great but the sun just came out last week. I imagine year-round would be tough with consistent gray skies and rain. We're just visiting and working remotely.

Not sure how physically fit or into hiking you are, there are some very beautiful hikes that are only a couple hours of effort. Klahane Ridge up near Hurricane Ridge is a must do for the epic views of the mountains, ocean, and Canada. Storm King out near Lake Crescent is also a good one though not as rewarding visually as Klahane. Both of these hikes I would consider half dayers on the trail. The Hoh is beautiful! The beaches out that way at La Push and at Kalaloch have special places in my memories with many camping trips exploring all around those areas growing up, both beach areas are worth visiting if you are back out that way. Wildfire Grille has some great food, its a restaurant on the West side of town in Port Angeles. The Gastro Pub downtown PA also has great bar food and a really cool atmosphere. Lots of stuff to see and do venturing out to the Dungeness area and further East past Sequim, though I never spent as much time out that way as I did out towards the West.

Enjoy your stay and thank you for brining your money to a small town community that relies on tourism to stay flourishing!

Last edited:
Price lowered to $34,500.

Price lowered to $34,500.
Hi Smooth. I might be interested. Been looking for a LC to go across the Mt Passes and back (WA State) with my teen girls and our dog.

4Runner doesn't like the hills and someone suggested I look into these.. newly registered but maybe you can PM me

Hi Smooth. I might be interested. Been looking for a LC to go across the Mt Passes and back (WA State) with my teen girls and our dog.

4Runner doesn't like the hills and someone suggested I look into these.. newly registered but maybe you can PM me
I recently made a similar switch from a 2015 4runner LE to a 2008 LX 570. Considered pursuing this Cruiser but could not find the time to make a transaction across the country. I highly recommend the upgrade. 200 series is far better than 4Runner in power and space but most of all the ride qualiTy and build quality are top notch. And I loved my 4Runner, except when I packed It full for vacation and camping.

For point of reference, here's another 2010 model with fender flares likely installed by Gulf States Importer. This one's in North Carolina . . .

one more 200 w flares.jpg

Last edited:
I recently made a similar switch from a 2015 4runner LE to a 2008 LX 570. Considered pursuing this Cruiser but could not find the time to make a transaction across the country. I highly recommend the upgrade. 200 series is far better than 4Runner in power and space but most of all the ride qualiTy and build quality are top notch. And I loved my 4Runner, except when I packed It full for vacation and camping.
Yes indeed on the 200 experience!

Tried to PM ya, your account is full. please shoot me a message as I would like to talk to you about your cruiser.
Thanks

Tried to PM ya, your account is full. please shoot me a message as I would like to talk to you about your cruiser.
Thanks
I just cleared out some conversations -- the account got full of tire-kickers angling for lowball deals.

I suppose that's out there.

I'm happy to fairly compensate someone for a truck that they labored and hobbied on to make better, but I'm not wanting to pay someone's rent.

That mahogany 200 comes to mind.

Best of luck with the sale.

Price is now at $33,000.

just checking, are you back in the Dillon area?

My wife and I took the Land Cruiser for a Sunday drive and had a nice hike . . . first time this 200 has been on a gravel road in our ownership, rides super smooth.

IMG_3637.jpeg

IMG_3648.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom