Vendor Brand new reproduction FJ40 rear ambulance door latches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40GURU

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Excellent quality reproduction ambulance door upper and lower latches.

Considered all the OEM specs (e.g., plastics casings inside the housing) in manufacturing.

These are superior to the other limited reproduction options which are available in the market.

$225 pair shipped.

PM if interested.

45995807-8DA5-4B9B-843F-A7A209A9AD57.jpeg

E828BD81-4057-4D71-8AB5-E7E9E18F51DB.jpeg

3812D867-E10B-4F5D-8DA9-DA35E4B7F4BC.jpeg

8B14308D-7E60-4D9A-AA14-AE4209031CC3.jpeg

551233B9-D634-4A79-B22D-59A87BA2959E.jpeg

Last edited:
Eternally grateful that there are vendors out there who will take the time (and frankly, financial risk) to provide parts that can't be had anywhere else.

I've been hemming and hawing about what to do for my ambulance door latches ("well, I can get a billet of steel and grind it down to replace the catch, and I suppose I can shape some sheet metal into the casing, and probably I can find some springs that will suffice...") so I was thankful to stumble across this product on Amir's Instagram page.

Payment to, and shipping from AUS was smooth and easy. An excellent product delivered right to me. I like to be able to fabricate and fix stuff on my own, but sometimes the right product comes along that's worth the cash - and this is it.

Eternally grateful that there are vendors out there who will take the time (and frankly, financial risk) to provide parts that can't be had anywhere else.

I've been hemming and hawing about what to do for my ambulance door latches ("well, I can get a billet of steel and grind it down to replace the catch, and I suppose I can shape some sheet metal into the casing, and probably I can find some springs that will suffice...") so I was thankful to stumble across this product on Amir's Instagram page.

Payment to, and shipping from AUS was smooth and easy. An excellent product delivered right to me. I like to be able to fabricate and fix stuff on my own, but sometimes the right product comes along that's worth the cash - and this is it.

Amir , is a SOLID MUD Supporting VENDOR and a SOLID MUD buddy of mine too ..........

all his
packages from the AU have always gotten to me in a timely manner EVEN DURING COVID Crises !

1630908291613.png

Many thanks Travis for the feedback. Much appreciated.

You may get more views if you include ambulance door in your title. Barn doors in the US refers to the half door style with the lift gate. Nice product!
Thank you. Title edited as per your suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom