seat foam repair and leather installer in Phx recommendation wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
does anyone know of a good upholstery shop in the Phx or surrounding area to build up my broken down seat foam and install the Mosley Motors leather?

I used this guy to do the front 2 seats in my Avalon about a year ago. He sewed the new covers and installed. Ran about $400 for the pair. I bet her would do install only for less than that. I don't have a number, but this is where is shop is located. I think his name is Tony.

Dropped pin

I like Bell Auto Upholstery in Deer Valley. They've done work for a bunch of folks I know. They'll do mild to wild, stock to show cars/trucks. They rebuilt and upholstered my bench seat for my old Dodge pickup.

20201122_125940.jpg

20210328_111604 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I like Bell Auto Upholstery in Deer Valley. They've done work for a bunch of folks I know. They'll do mild to wild, stock to show cars/trucks. They rebuilt and upholstered my bench seat for my old Dodge pickup.

View attachment 3022937

View attachment 3022938

I have been using them for 20 years, technically. Just had them do the seats in my forward control and they came out nice. Big wait right now though, but they do good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom