Wanted Output shaft from A440f from 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Looking for an output shaft for a A440 from a 62. I understand that I might have to take the whole trans for the one piece, but who knows. Let me know if you might have such a thing. I want to swap out the t-case on my 80 to the older style and go with a 4:1 gearset. I know that more than likely I will need to do the welded splined space/PTO gear thing, so a used one in ok shape is good too.

Thanks

Darius

Hi Darius, I might have one of these left over, I need to check my inventory and see if I can find it. back to you in later.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Darius, I might have one of these left over, I need to check my inventory and see if I can find it. back to you in later.

Thanks,

Michael
Thanks! Might I ask for extra PTO gear if you have one to make the splined spacer?

Thank you,

Darius

Thanks! Might I ask for extra PTO gear if you have one to make the splined spacer?

Thank you,

Darius
I am swapping out an a440f out of an FJ62 next week, I will most likely be willing to part it out and send you the output shaft. Should have the PTO gear from it as well if you want to do a DIY Mcnamara gear with the 4:1 input gear (we also sell the 4:1 gears, rebuild kits, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom