Head light bezels screw (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dannyvp

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone know the size of the screws on the headlight bezels on a 60 series.

The 62 uses these:
Toyota P/N 8113612571

Get a nice stainless steel screw at the hardware store. It's just screwing into plastic.

Anyone know the size of the plastic that the screws go into? I have a few that are shredded and need to be replaced.

Do these parts diagrams have what you are looking for? I believe the headlamp screw is part# 81136. Not 100% sure which screw you are looking for.

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 3.43.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 3.45.20 PM.png

Attachments

• FJ60 Headlamps.pdf
    58.3 KB · Views: 244
brices123,
The part number you gave has to be cross referenced in a table for the Toyota P/N. The document you show is the microfiche and is what partsouq uses for their system.

@beno I think is the man to confirm but I personally am looking for the bezel screw and insert (90167-400?0 and 90160-40002). I wanna say I checked previously and they were NLA.

Both the screws 90167-40010 ($.96) and 90160-40002 ($1.01) and the screw grommet 90189-04069 ($.63) are all currently available from your local Toyota dealer. I know as I just received some from Camelback Toyota.

Anyone know the size of the plastic that the screws go into? I have a few that are shredded and need to be replaced.
I think either the Kia or Honda clips that Oreilly sells almost fit. I had to shave a millimeter or so off to get it to snap into place. Works well.

I think either the Kia or Honda clips that Oreilly sells almost fit. I had to shave a millimeter or so off to get it to snap into place. Works well.
That's good to know. May stop by O'Reilly this week and grab some to see which will fit best.

I bought some size 10 nut clips from autozone today. Then just used machine screws to secure them.
Worked very well.

I bet they have the little white insert clips for the marker lights also.

I have no idea what that spring is for though. One light had a dangling spring, one had no spring.

I have no idea what that spring is for though. One light had a dangling spring, one had no spring.

Provides tension to allow the headlight to be aimed and hold that aim. Kind of important. Often on an old vehicle corrosion will do the job in place of the spring.

The plastic clips for the grill are 2 piece, i'm missing the piece that clicks onto the body , will 90467-12008, include both pieces?

Thanks

Last edited:
That part number is only for the black clip. It will not include the body piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom