For Sale Tallahassee, FL - NOT MINE - 2019 Land Cruiser / 18k miles / $88k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://www.tallahasseeford.com/used-Tallahassee-2019-Toyota-Land+Cruiser-Base-JTMCY7AJ7K4084447
Doesn’t seem like a bad deal considering the wild prices everywhere else. Was grabbing lunch and happened to see it parked on the lot. Looks clean.

Doesn’t seem like a bad deal considering the wild prices everywhere else. Was grabbing lunch and happened to see it parked on the lot. Looks clean.

Not bad, though it would be better if the price didn't reflect dealer incentives for trade allowance as well as financing with them.

Not bad, though it would be better if the price didn't reflect dealer incentives for trade allowance as well as financing with them.
Good call. Honestly, I’m not in the market and have what I want. Just never see them around and quickly popped it up with a glance showing the price. So price is “really” $90k it looks like.

Thanks!

I suppose for just a little bit more money we could pick up a RAV4!

CF1F6D2B-32D1-479D-9854-700137BABEDE.png

A Friend of mine had this one locked up and when he went to sign the final paperwork they jacked the price 5k and he walked away. It was almost like they didn't know what they had until it hit autotrader and got a bunch of calls.

Brings an all new meaning to "highway robbery"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom