Looking for Ross, Land Cruiser guy from Albany, Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some years ago (decades?) there was a fellow in Albany, Oregon named Ross who owned a 4 wheel shop specializing in Land Cruisers. Legend had it he was the inventor of the shackle reversal, he sold kits locally made. He also had nifty items like GM HEI distributors with modified drive gears to fit 2Fs. And an Fj40 with an early GM 6.2 diesel conversion. Does anyone on this list know this man, his last name, and whether he still lives in Albany? Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

Some years ago (decades?) there was a fellow in Albany, Oregon named Ross who owned a 4 wheel shop specializing in Land Cruisers. Legend had it he was the inventor of the shackle reversal, he sold kits locally made. He also had nifty items like GM HEI distributors with modified drive gears to fit 2Fs. And an Fj40 with an early GM 6.2 diesel conversion. Does anyone on this list know this man, his last name, and whether he still lives in Albany? Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

I remember him and his truck with the 6.2L in it. I know for sure he sold his business years ago. Good luck finding him.

Ross Stuart. Land Cruiser Advanced Handling. No idea where he is now.

Last edited:
Thanks, that's what I needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom