SOLD 1FZFE/A442F--Has rod knock, selling parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in Western Nebraska—only about 2.5 hrs from Denver. Willing to ship USPS, UPS, or palletize and ship via freight at buyer's expense.

1FZFE from 01/1993 FZJ80. It runs, but very poorly with rod knock. Selling complete or for parts--let me know what you need if it's not listed:

Just taking a stab at prices... If you disagree just let me know!

Short block for core: $100?
Bare cylinder head: $200
A442F transmission: $200
Transfer Case: $200

All other accessories available (AC compressor, alternator, etc.)

20180111_140142.jpg

IMG_9420.JPG

IMG_9421.JPG

IMG_9422.JPG

IMG_9423.JPG

Last edited:
I need the pair air valve and tube that goes to the exhaust manifold and a little stub out on the side of the air cleaner for that do you still have those parts

I'm interested in the short block and maybe even the whole engine. I'm in zip 78216. What part of Western Nebraska, just curious, I have family in Scottsbluff.

I'm interested in the short block and maybe even the whole engine. I'm in zip 78216. What part of Western Nebraska, just curious, I have family in Scottsbluff.
Sounds great. I'm just about ready to get the whole engine/trans/TC pulled once my new cherry picker shows up. I'm in Sidney, just about 75 miles from Scottsbluff.

Sounds good. I'm not in a huge hurry, just wanting to have a spare built up and waiting, mine has 315k miles on it. Still runs strong, knock on wood, but nice to have a backup. I was just up there last summer for a family reunion in Bridgeport. I

How much for transmission floor shifter complete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom