Hutchinson Rim Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Subbing i want to see what the GB price would be!

Yeah this will still go through. However most likely sometime next year as guys got too much on the go or are undergoing other mods to their rigs.

So did this die it is it still going? If so when is the big purchase.

Hard to say when exactly the purchase will be made. It's not dead. Just waiting for more numbers so we can get the most ordered at once.

Just a heads up. A couple of us in Edmonton are planning to place an order for these rims in February. We have a local vendor working with is on pricing and it looks to be coming in at 505+gst per wheel. That is FOB Edmonton. So far we have a 20 rim order lined up but are hopping for others as pricing could improve. Again plan is to order these in the month of Feb 2015 with expected delivery in March 2015(to be confirmed). Send a PM for anyone that is interested. Order will need be be paid in full to the vendor ahead of order.

Bump

This still in the works at all

Bump

This still in the works at all

Due to the current dollar situation this is on hold for now. We get a club discount on the rims at 4wheelparts so that may be a better option given the current circumstances.

What is the discount there and how do I use it? Thanks a ton btw

Golden colorado

For those interested in these rims I can get them any time and any quantity for 533.72 can + gst There are some black rims and argent rims in stock. Whatever isn't in stock can take a few months to get. These rims are pretty awesome I got a set for my Tacoma build. So chime in if you'd like to place an order. Shipping is included.

That’s a great price!

I'd sell mine. Mounted never been used. Never been outside. I have method beadlocks that I have run instead for a long time. 5 of them and I have two extra o-rings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom