For Sale 2000 UZJ100 Land Cruiser 157K in PA - Stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2000 Land Cruiser. 156,800 miles. Owned for three years but downsizing so time to move it on. Riverock Green with tan leather. Has third seat and rear A/C + heat option. Third seat. Very solid car that’s been my daily driver for three years. Runs and drives great. All maintenance records since my ownership began plus some from previous owner. Oil changes every 3-5K miles. Doesn’t leak or burn oil. No dash warning/check engine lights. Recent battery, alternator, and serpentine belt. Timing belt done (by Toyota dealer) at 125K. Will need tires in a few thousand more miles. Currently has Yokohama Geolander A/T’s. Interior is in nice condition for its age with no major tears, holes or splits in any of the leather, but some cracking on driver's seat. Paint is good. Cosmetically on the exterior there are some small bruises…a few dents on the hood and a few scrapes on the bumpers, and on one of the running boards, but nothing too major. Looks like a typical mid-Atlantic truck to me on undercarriage...some rust. Truck is basically stock. Has aftermarket touchscreen AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo with USB, front AUX, and microSD card inputs. Also USB charging ports on dash and rear of center console for back seat passenger use so there are plenty of places to charge phones.

Located in PA just North of Philadelphia. $8900 obo.

Pics

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_6283.JPG

IMG_6284.JPG

Seats...

IMG_6259.JPG

IMG_6265.JPG

Sale pending...

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread