Factory (or good aftermarket) -foglight switch for G2 Tundra / Sequoia ?... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LINUS

Waiting for the Great Pumpkin
Threads
Like says, who can direct me at a OE looking (or if there was a OEM one) - amber backlit with running/dashboard lights, would prefer if it had a true on/off light.

????

If a custom like an Ebay one, I’m looking for real driving or fog -light type symbol, not the “LED light bar” -type like I find real easy on Fleabay.

-Someone has to have done this search already, so hope someone has found a good switch.

TIA all!

Air on board makes some nice switches that match the stock ones and you can get custom graphics on them too.

Air on board makes some nice switches that match the stock ones and you can get custom graphics on them too.

Bingo. So far theirs are the best of the bunch meeting what I want.

The ones Slee has are decent, but I don’t see any there that were backlit in amber, and had a ‘idiot light’ for on/off status.

AOB will prob be where I grab from.

@LINUS
Did you get this handled? I could fire you a pic of the fog light switch in my '08. I don't think mine are linked to any "idiot" light in the dash though.

@LINUS
Did you get this handled? I could fire you a pic of the fog light switch in my '08. I don't think mine are linked to any "idiot" light in the dash though.

Turned out it was just easier to run a pair of small aftermarket switches just left of the steering column on the lower dash-panel.

I have a deal with my buddy who runs the stereo shop & with the fact I will use some of the factory blanks by the edge of the dash for whatever locker (prob Harrop if they do a 10.5” one) -goes in my RR diff & another for the Sequoia T/C case lockup button, it was a win-win for him & me.

I leave the outer pair of the lights on all the time with the euro beam lense pattern, and the inner ones have a clear cover for ‘blind everyone’ mode.
-Both sets are wired to a relay that is only hot with the key in ‘on’ - so I like the setup.

Initial thought was to use the 1 foglight switch on the LS stick on the column & the one in the panel, but I like where he placed the switches as they are tight to the column so I never smack them with my knees.

I’m crappy at posting pics inthread - but I’ll try & get one up today either before or after work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom