tailgate handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone. landcruiser newbie here and first time to post. i'm currently restoring a landcruiser 100 and looking for expert help here. I'm looking for the tailgate lever pictured below. I have found only 2 on ebay but I just need clarifications on which one would fit...

1. came from a LHD lc80 come with the top screw as well. I was told that these levers are the same for the lc80 and 100. can anyone confirm this?

2. This is for lc100 but no top screw and located in Australia which are RHD lc's. can anyone confirm if these levers are the same for LHD and RHD?

Thank you in advance for the help or if someone can point me in the right direction on where I can buy brand new online that would be great too.

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.PNG

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone. landcruiser newbie here and first time to post. i'm currently restoring a landcruiser 100 and looking for expert help here. I'm looking for the tailgate lever pictured below. I have found only 2 on ebay but I just need clarifications on which one would fit...

1. came from a LHD lc80 come with the top screw as well. I was told that these levers are the same for the lc80 and 100. can anyone confirm this?

2. This is for lc100 but no top screw and located in Australia which are RHD lc's. can anyone confirm if these levers are the same for LHD and RHD?

Thank you in advance for the help or if someone can point me in the right direction on where I can buy brand new online that would be great too.

View attachment 1657504

View attachment 1657505

View attachment 1657507

View attachment 1657513

View attachment 1657506

Mabuhay, welcome to Mud. Where are you in the Phils? I'll be in Northern Pangasinan in 2 weeks but just for a short stay then on to Pampanga.

The post above nailed it.

Last edited:
Mabuhay, welcome to Mud. Where are you in the Phils? I'll be in Northern Pangasinan in 2 weeks but just for a short stay then on to Pampanga.

The post above nailed it.
Nice! are you based here in manila as well? pardon my ignorance but which online dealer should i order from? i'm located here in manila but i can ask my friend who lives in the US to order for me.

Nice! are you based here in manila as well? pardon my ignorance but which online dealer should i order from? i'm located here in manila but i can ask my friend who lives in the US to order for me.

No, I'm in the US but usually get to the Philippines twice a year. Previously based in Okinawa (3 1/2 years) and spent about 30% of that time in Subic. Over the past 12 years I've spent most of my time from Manila north to La Union and most places in between.

If you're in Luzon then I can order one and bring it with me. I'm flying into and out of Clark in Angeles by the way.

nice! i heard okinawa has some really nice beaches. i don't want to trouble you, besides i have a friend who lives there and will be coming home next month so i can let him order it for me. do you know the online dealer mr. outdoorsman was pertaining to? thank you very much for your generous offer though. i'm located in ortigas as well so clark would be a little far from me. well not really that far but you know the traffic situation here. haha

nice! i heard okinawa has some really nice beaches. i don't want to trouble you, besides i have a friend who lives there and will be coming home next month so i can let him order it for me. do you know the online dealer mr. outdoorsman was pertaining to? thank you very much for your generous offer though. i'm located in ortigas as well so clark would be a little far from me. well not really that far but you know the traffic situation here. haha

I do not know the parts dealer but I would just order from Amazon. They're all most likely made in the same facility with a few sneaking out the side door.

If you change your mind before April 1 then PM me. I'd be happy to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom