Glass lens replacement? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know if you can buy just the glass for the stock headlights? I don't have a need to spend the extra cash for all new headlights. I just need the glass for my driver side light. If anyone has any info on where I can get this then if appreciate that! Thanks

You cannot buy just the glass for the OEM headlight. At least not from Toyota, and I've never seen it aftermarket either. They (entire headlights) do come up fairly often in the classifieds section though.

As a matter of fact, I have a set I'd be willing to sell, but I don't really want to separate the set. One side might have a rock chip though, and if it's not the side you need maybe we can work something out. I also have a used set of these: Prado 4500 Land cruiser LC80 FJ80 LED Angel Eyes Headlight 1990-1997 Year Black | eBay

Lemme know if you're interested.

I don't think that exists. I looked into it myself, since my stock left headlight had a chip in it. I was never able to find a part number.

For what it's worth, I'm *extremely* happy that I switched to Depo headlights. The light pattern isn't perfect, but it's an enormous improvement over stock. Given that used stock headlights run $90ish, $240 for two Depos was easier to swallow.

You cannot buy just the glass for the OEM headlight. At least not from Toyota, and I've never seen it aftermarket either. They (entire headlights) do come up fairly often in the classifieds section though.

As a matter of fact, I have a set I'd be willing to sell, but I don't really want to separate the set. One side might have a rock chip though, and if it's not the side you need maybe we can work something out. I also have a used set of these: Prado 4500 Land cruiser LC80 FJ80 LED Angel Eyes Headlight 1990-1997 Year Black | eBay

Lemme know if you're interested.

I need the driver side. How.much for the pair of stock ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom