$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably something like this.:
3094035-1991-volkswagen-cabriolet-std-c.jpg

I was bidding on crap today and I'm doing it again tomorrow. What does he want?
Preferably something safe with air bags and reliable. Not picky at this point. A truck or runner would be sweet but most likely out of the price range. Older Toyota car or something along the Japanese lines; Nissan, Honda, etc.

Air downs a buddy has. $15/set. 2 left now. My dad runs them on his 40. Work great, air down in seconds. Drill and mount in steel or aluminum wheels. Put a pressure gauge on your valve stem and crack these open for a quick deflate.

Air downs.jpg

Something hard to get laid in.... Physically..... :flipoff2:

maxresdefault.jpg

Not bad, I was thinking more room for groceries when we send him for errands. Leaning towards this...

car.jpg

80 series Longfields. I am replacing my Longs when I do my part time conversion. These have 57K on them but were rebuilt by Bobby 28.5K ago. I had them rebuilt at 30K because they were getting noisy. Bobby rebuilt them but told me they were fine and that they will get noisy with time but they still work fine. These click when turning now and I would still run them but I need the double snap ring grooves for the aisin hubs I will be running. $200 for the set.

Are you keeping the 80 now?
Yes, I had it sold and I backed out because of the heating and oil issues. Didn't want someone running into trouble after buying. Looks like the heating was just the thermostat though. So now working on the oil and going to do a part time kit and keep it.

Screaming deal

80 series Longfields. I am replacing my Longs when I do my part time conversion. These have 57K on them but were rebuilt by Bobby 28.5K ago. I had them rebuilt at 30K because they were getting noisy. Bobby rebuilt them but told me they were fine and that they will get noisy with time but they still work fine. These click when turning now and I would still run them but I need the double snap ring grooves for the aisin hubs I will be running. $200 for the set.

Anyone have some spare tire chains laying around for a compact car? Tristen needs some for his celica, tire is a 205/60/15 I believe.

Anyone have some spare tire chains laying around for a compact car? Tristen needs some for his celica, tire is a 205/60/15 I believe.

Jesse, Danny gave me a set....Shur grip #319. Looks like they range from 185/70/13 to about 195/60/15. They don't fit anything I have....your's if you can use. :steer:

Looking for a bar type high table.
Needs to be 40"+ tall.
Could also make due with a nice round glass tabletop so i could build my own.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom