37x12.5R17 Wheel Back Spacing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Found some 37x12.5 R17's second hand at a great price for my 96 project. She's bone stock and I'm getting ready to install the Icon stage 1 3" lift With some extra fun stuff. The wheels I am looking at are 17x9 -12 4.5" backspace. Thinking they will work great just curious if anybody has 17's and what they ran...

Thats the same as stock back spacing and right in the range that should work well for you. 4-4.5" seems to be the sweet spot for 37s on less lift. Not sure how the -12 will affect their fitting.

same back spacing but an inch wider which is where the -12 comes in. the tire/tread will be shifted out a 1/2" from stock. should be right where you need them

same back spacing but an inch wider which is where the -12 comes in. the tire/tread will be shifted out a 1/2" from stock. should be right where you need them

Thanks for the clearity, I read the numbers the same way and agree they should be fine and right where I want them, just curios if anybody else has 37's on 17" and how theirs actually worked out.

Lots of folks here have that combo. Ive run it myself. You should work out fine. May have to fine tune bump stops to prevent trimming.

I have the Method NV in the same size with 37 MTRs and they fit well.

Found some 37x12.5 R17's second hand at a great price for my 96 project. She's bone stock and I'm getting ready to install the Icon stage 1 3" lift With some extra fun stuff. The wheels I am looking at are 17x9 -12 4.5" backspace. Thinking they will work great just curious if anybody has 17's and what they ran...

Never been done...
Official 37" and up picture thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom