Next landcruiser meetup? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Following the success of the last 60 series meetup, I wanted to get the ball rolling on the next meetup. Any suggestions?

I wouldn't at all oppose the idea of it being a monthly thing from Memorial Day to Labor Day maybe? The spot seemed to work out ok, but I may be biased since I live only a few blocks away. What was it last time, first Saturday of the month? Last Saturday? Something like that.

I wouldn't at all oppose the idea of it being a monthly thing from Memorial Day to Labor Day maybe? The spot seemed to work out ok, but I may be biased since I live only a few blocks away. What was it last time, first Saturday of the month? Last Saturday? Something like that.

I love that idea! Especially during the summer months, I think there might also be a lot of interest in a 60-series trail ride / expedition instead of the usual meet and greet.

Monthly meetups sound like a good idea, along with a trail ride. I thought the location worked well....maybe we meet there again and then grab a beer at Occidental.

I'm out of town for most of July but I'm available July 29th if that weekend works for anyone?

I'm up for future meets and trail rides and devils point car washes... haha. only weekend I'm busy is July 22-23, outside that I'll be there.

Summers going to be impossible to plan something that everyone can make it to. Let's just pick a date and do it! Any July dates? This coming weekend? The next?

I'm still out on vacation eating BBQ across Georgia/Tennessee/South Carolina and won't have time to research an outing until next week. If anyone here feels so motivated, feel free to take the initiative on posting an invite to this clubhouse!

FWIW, I think the east side of hood will still have deep snow in some parts (Bennett pass rd, etc). Personally I would love to see the cool parts of Tillamook state forest that y'all were talking about at the meetup.

Btw @TMW, my wife rolled her eyes super hard when I told her that the devil's point bikini car wash was for charity.

It's all about the dogs and the no-kill shelter at the car wash! Hell, we can even bring wives and girlfriends along just to ensure that the devil's point girls aren't hurling themselves at us when they see a lineup of 60 series....which we all know would happen.

Let's all try to convene and plan something for early August....car wash or not.

I've got a new troopy to show. Actually by the end of next week I'll have two. Will be selling one. Both left hand drive.

Would be cool to see the Umpqua’s recent acquisitions! I am here for the holidays, but assume it makes more sense to set something up in January.

Yeah, I'm out of town Christmas through the 6th.

The alucab pop top delivers this week. Pretty excited about that and the hdt is coming along . Josh at Willamette Blvd is doing all the work. The guy is an artist.

The other troopy arrives this Sat. I have an extra if you know someone that has a mental problem. LHD and less than 100k miles on a 3b.

Rodney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom