Gauging interest in a new tailgate cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm slow, paid up now!

Nice! I think everyone has had more than enough time to pay. Drop the hammer

Thank you sir!

Yup, just waiting on materials. So far I've received the stainless machine screws, snaps, a huge roll of the polyester vinyl, binding, foam, and a bag of a thousand well nuts... Richlite is on order and is unknown ETA- packaging and shipping time from Tacoma, I believe.

Too early to give a time estimate. It's a busy time right now overall, and this is definitely not the only project going on. But once everything is here is shouldn't take too long. A few days of cutting, drilling, routing, and sanding and we'll be boxing them up!

Last edited:
any updates?

Yessir. Got a call from the freight company today. 650 lb crate of Richlite is arriving tomorrow afternoon. Will start chopping it up sometime next week.

What about the Line-X version?

Looky-looky.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Does the brown linex have a color code or anything like that associated with it? I'm looking have a few other items linex'ed at a local shop and would want to match the tailgate cover once it arrives.

Does the brown linex have a color code or anything like that associated with it? I'm looking have a few other items linex'ed at a local shop and would want to match the tailgate cover once it arrives.
Yes, I can get it for you. If I forget- remind me!

Cool cool. Looking forward to dumping the carpet panel!

Looks Great! I'm impressed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom