2012 Fall Crawl'n Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wonderful time making new friends and seeing old ones. Let's start with the pics! Forgot my camera, just the phone

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

Last edited:
left at SMORR. Anybody missing?

ForumRunner_20120923_182542.jpg

My chair, what's in the back pack? Might be my sons friend's. Have to ask.

FlatlandTRD said:
Wonderful time making new friends and seeing old ones. Let's start with the pics!

Where was the deep water crossing. Don't recall that spot

Where was the deep water crossing. Don't recall that spot

Yeah, that was one of the "2" trails way at the end of the park, can't remember if it was Bear Tracks or something like that. Actually a little deeper after that pic, guess my Dorkle paid off :D

I forgot all about the fall n crawl. We were on our way back from a family get together in Branson and Mr. Butler passed us so we followed him for 30 miles (we were in the dog turd brown VW camper)

That's funny, we passed a dog turd brown VW camper with some hippie lookin dude behind the wheel. I tried to loose ya, but that van must run pretty good!
You missed out on a good weekend of wheeling Mr. Jingles. Maybe next year?

That would be my backpack. I got distracted eating biscuits and gravy on Sunday morning. Thanks. You can ups ground it to me and I'll send you the funds for the shipping. It contains a blue shave kit, gray tshirt, etc...

He is wfd175 on mud. Posted just above your question.

You guys will have to thank your wives for taking such wonderful pics. It was cool having the professional photographers on the trail. And there were no Nikon vs Canon debates! :D

more pics

some more pics.

DSCF2637.jpg

IMG_6699.jpg

DSCF2666.jpg

more pics 2

Here are some more

DSCF2666.jpg

DSCF2681.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

more 3

even more