CSC September Meeting Agenda 9.16.2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC September Meeting Agenda 9.16.2016

Same old place

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda

• Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details on Payette Draw ◄THIS SATURDAY
  • More discusion on other meeting locations with FOOD:popcorn:
  • New Business

Shoot! I'll be out of town this weekend. Looking forward to some cooler ROTMs in the future.

I am definitely going to be there to see the latest and youngest CSC addition from the Otters.

I am heading up to Payson after work today so I will not be there.

I'm going to try to make it, first time attending. Is it cool to bring your significant other who you're trying to convince to join? ;) I assume yes. Standard operating procedure to also bring "refreshments," or do we try to keep this to serious business only? I'm new here :)

Yes our meetings are family & dog friendly.:clap: We do not encourage the consumption of adult beverages at the meetings but that does not mean they dont show up from time to time. We are adults and try to conduct ourselves with that in mind, easier for some than others.:rolleyes: Our meetings normally short and last less than 1/2 hour. The remainder of time is total BS and some have been known to stay well into the morning hours doing so:eek:. Overall very causal

You should fit in fine having the white color and all:grinpimp:

Yes our meetings are family & dog friendly.:clap: We do not encourage the consumption of adult beverages at the meetings but that does not mean they dont show up from time to time. We are adults and try to conduct ourselves with that in mind, easier for some than others.:rolleyes: Our meetings normally short and last less than 1/2 hour. The remainder of time is total BS and some have been known to stay well into the morning hours doing so:eek:. Overall very causal

You should fit in fine having the white color and all:grinpimp:

Sounds great, thanks!:bounce:

Doesn't the new person need to bring enough adult beverage for everyone? "I didn't know there were going to be so many people". LOL

Doesn't the new person need to bring enough adult beverage for everyone? "I didn't know there were going to be so many people". LOL

Haha well that's why I was asking! I was planning to be that person but I don't want to get in trouble on my first day :doh:

I and others have been guilty of corrupting the group and showing up with a cooler of beverages that aren't fit for consumption by minors.

That being said, Its just Me and Makenna tonight. @Cruzrmama and Taylor have a mother son dinner tonight at school.

INTRODUCTION OF FIRST TIME GUESTS / NEW MEMBERS

New member Abigail @Abigail (and Oreo!) made it to her first meeting with her 2004 100 series.

First time guest John brought his 2011 4Runner Trail Edition.

ROTM

Run Of The Month series is for everyone to get out with their trucks, regardless of skill level, so everyone can learn how to wheel safely. No one wants to see someone damage their truck. Don't be shy about volunteering to lead a monthly run. You get to pick the date and the location (you can get plenty of ideas for trail rides from other members). There are several members with lots of knowledge about local trails and can offer assistance on leading the group on the day of the run.

August ROTM - Adam @floggerdogger organized a trip to Riggs Flat lake. Here's the thread for further details August ROTM - Riggs Flat Lake.

September ROTM - Alvis @Cruddz organized a run on the Pyeatt Draw Trail with overnight camping and even a potluck on this run. Here's the thread for further details September ROTM - Pyeatt draw

October ROTM - Brice @brices123 is leading a Casner Trail run with camping October 14-16. This is a limited run for the main trail (10 trucks max), but there will be additional activities and camping for those who can't make the main run. Check the thread for details October ROTM - Casner Trail & Camping

November ROTM - Steve @Saddletramp is going to co-lead a Log Corral run to 393. Log Corral is a more difficult run, but a "yet to be named" co-leader will bring a group in on 393. The groups will camp near the lake and leave out on 393 the next morning. Keep an eye on the forum for the November ROTM thread.

December ROTM/Meeting - Last year Don @oilbrnr held the CSC Xmas party at his house. In his absence at this meeting, it was determined that he would do the same thing this year :clap:. Someone please let Don know.

January ROTM - Brent @coldbeerbrent volunteered to lead this run.

Keep an eye on the forum for dates and threads for these runs.

If you lead a ROTM, here's a good template for your trip reports - CSC Trip Report template

ADDITIONAL BUSINESS

Phil @LandCruiserPhil discussed a possible Colorado run in August 2017.

Last year, Camelback Toyota sponsored a CSC show and shine event last November - Camelback Toyota November 2015 Meeting. It was a huge success. There has been some discussion of another one this year. Stay tuned for details.

Alvis @Cruddz volunteered to handle the production of some CSC business cards. They will have the club logo, web address, Mud forum address, etc. These will be great to hand out to prospective Land Cruiser owners. (So you don't have to wait around like a stalker in the grocery store parking lot for the owner to come out to the vehicle.)

Thanks to Jackson @medtro for taking pics.

Graham made it to his first CSC meeting too! Congrats @Otter!!!

CSC1609_14.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom