Rant (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Why did the idiots next door at work have to pick the one day that I had a raging headache to start banging around doing construction and playing Shania Twain loud enough that I can hear it through the walls?!?!?

And they're going to be back again today....

Grrr....

:censor:

Headphones and earplugs.

Good suggestion. Today it got worse. First, "Paradise by the Dashboard Light", which is a great, classic kareoke tune, but they played it on REPEAT today! ARGH!:censor: :censor: :censor:

And then, some old time country, all twangy and annoying. I might hurt someone if this keeps up!

And Deny, if you did hire these guys, you'd better watch out. I know where you live.:grinpimp: BTW, how was the kegger?

Here's an idea.

QUIT!!

[snicker snicker]

Kegger was good, lots of spilled beer and cigerette buts, but happy to say good thing it was in the shop, no clean up!

Should've come over. Kinda glad I didn't though. Think long and hard and you'll know what I mean.

or, here's a hint:

"heh heh like oh my freaking GAWD! This like one time, I was sooo drunk that I totally blacked out...heh and like I woke up and didn't know like where I was and I didn't know who anyone was...and then I realized that, holy crap, I was lost... and that was so awful 'cause like... I was still totally tanked and didn't know that I was still so drunk that I still didn't know where I was........" :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom