Are you one of us? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Spotted a 75 or later rattle can blue FJ40 with snorkle and 4" life at the O'Charleys on Polaris Parkway-Tuesday. Is it anyone we know.

Spotted a 75 or later rattle can blue FJ40 with snorkle and 4" life at the O'Charleys on Polaris Parkway-Tuesday. Is it anyone we know.

We need to get bizz cards printed for the club that we can put on folks windshields.

I was going to put somethin on the windshield but I did not even have a fawking pen in the truck.

Do we know someone who could do a cheap card with the club logo and the mud web address and BBFS link?

Do we know someone who could do a cheap card with the club logo and the mud web address and BBFS link?

Yes, me...

During new business at the meeting..I want to share some ideas to grow the club.

Uniform Avatars
Bizz Cards
Stickers/Logo wears
Rebuild the Club Website

Yes, me...

During new business at the meeting..I want to share some ideas to grow the club.

Uniform Avatars
Bizz Cards
Stickers/Logo wears
Rebuild the Club Website

good ideas, i want a BB emblem for the LC

He's a customer. In the housebuilding business, so drives a lot. Takes the FJ40 sometimes. It's a very rotten 77 that has been re-skinned w/ roofing metal (24ga?) and painted w/ rustoleum. Functional snorkel is made of black CPVC plumbing.

His brother has a '75 made of roofing metal that is painted w/ tan rustoleum.

Blue truck lives in Hocking county.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom