Anyone been pulled over yet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes and yes. It seems my low beams are too bright after the lift/leveling.

I NEVER break the posted driving speed. :D

But, for real.... I am surprised it has not happened yet!

I live in El Paso, TX but cross the border to work in Mexico every day. The first few weeks that I had the truck I was sent to "Secondary Inspection" by the border patrol almost every single day. Some of the guys just want to ask a bunch of questions about the truck and look around, others were trying to figure out where the potential hiding spaces were so they would know where to look for contraband. It really started to get old after the first few days, but luckily they are used to seeing me by now.

I was at lunch in a Rubio's and 2 cops pulled up out to check out the vehicle. I walked out of the restaurant and unlocked the truck and invited the inspection. They hung out until they got a respond immediately type call...

I've been pulled over twice! (30 in a 20 and 50 in a 35) The first one showed no interest in it at all. The second cop talked to me about it for 15 minutes, asked for a walk around, sat in the drivers seat, etc... He later said he owned a 99 Taco. Both did give me a warning too.

Thankfully not pulled over yet. I don't think I would have a problem seeing a cop behind me though.

its a regular thing between myself and my wife.no tickets yet:D .here is the thing i normally hear ,want to sell it, or just how much will it take,were can i get one.or say say nice jeep:mad: .:D

or say say nice jeep:mad: .:D
I went to the metal recycleing place, and they wrote on my receipt "Blue Jeep":mad: But another time in my 4Runner, some guy said to me "Nice Jeep":confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom