Wanted BJ4_LX Sliding Glass Window Frame Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lelandEOD

SILVER Star
Threads
Dear frozen brothers to the north…

Shot in the dark time: years ago I picked up a set of BJ42LX sliding windows on eBay. I disassembled them, had the frames powder coated, and then they sat in the attic for several years until city racer was kind enough to make new production sashes, seals, and trim. I finally picked up a kit from CR and pulled them out recently to finally assemble them only to realize the guy on eBay sold me two frames for the passenger side. So, I’m in desperate need of a driver side frame. Or, if you happen to have a complete pair of frames that are just missing hardware, glass, or whatever, that may work too!
Please pass along any leads you might have as well!

Dear frozen brothers to the north…

Shot in the dark time: years ago I picked up a set of BJ42LX sliding windows on eBay. I disassembled them, had the frames powder coated, and then they sat in the attic for several years until city racer was kind enough to make new production sashes, seals, and trim. I finally picked up a kit from CR and pulled them out recently to finally assemble them only to realize the guy on eBay sold me two frames for the passenger side. So, I’m in desperate need of a driver side frame. Or, if you happen to have a complete pair of frames that are just missing hardware, glass, or whatever, that may work too!
Please pass along any leads you might have as well!
SOR do a full frame and glass kit

@lelandEOD I may have one I could part with to help you get your rig back on the road... PM me and let's see what we can setup... I'd love to learn more about your resto process for these windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom