Registry 60-series Registry (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1.1988 FJ62
2.James
3. Middle Child (between my FJ40 and 200 series)
5. OME lift, ARB bar with Warn winch, aftermarket back panel with inverter/charger. XD Enduro wheels. Aftermarket center console. PT Cruiser seats. Roof rack (don't know the brand)
6. Occasional driver. Plan to restore and use as an outdoor adventure rig.

Needs some r&r. Small dents in a few places, rear main seal leak. Drives well and air blows cold. Should have the body fixed and painted by the end of summer. But there is no rust. Spent most of it's life in Napa.

20200711_192805.jpg

Edit one year later: dents repaired, leaks fixed, new wheels and tires, resealed gutters and painted.

20210614_164206.jpg

Last edited:
1. 1983 BJ60
2. Sam
3. “the truck”
4. 351000 km
5. OME lift, procomp wheels, warn m8000, and what I assume is a home made bumper. I planning on adding a roof rack and a costal offroad rear bumper in the near, long term plans maybe include a turbo.
6. Camping/over landing
C31F9C93-418D-423F-AD15-1DBDD844A95C.jpeg

My first project vehicle and my first diesel. I have no idea what I’m doing, but I look forward to learning.

Last edited:
1. -85 HJ60
2. Matte Rousk
3. The 'BEX' . Or Big Blue
4. 320000 km
5. old custom front bumper, Warn 8274 re wiered with diy in-cab controll, diy drawer in the back, diy roofrack.
6. Daily driver, road tripper, camping, tower, hauler.
bex.jpg

Last edited:
. Nice. Some light window tint would blend with the black trim. I like.
Thanks, MTB. The original purchase invoice says “tinted glass”, which no longer seems to be the case. It also says “deluxe stripe”. Would that have been a decorative vinyl stripe added over the paint?

Thanks, MTB. The original purchase invoice says “tinted glass”, which no longer seems to be the case. It also says “deluxe stripe”. Would that have been a decorative vinyl stripe added over the paint?
Sounds like it, maybe the stripping was removed along the way. I have a medium tint on Gray 1989 . Keeps the California heat down and adds a little privacy. But, tint always looks cool on White.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom