For Sale FJ62 misc. parts pile... All needs to go. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also willing to sell it all at a reduced price of $950 so the piece by piece process is eliminated..

Last edited:
Lots of parts left, mainly FJ62 with a smattering of FJ60 things.. Willing to ship at cost or you are welcome to come and look things over.
Located in Tucson AZ

LINK TO PHOTOS CLICK HERE: FJ62 parts

FJ62 3FE engine and engine bay stuff

-ECM works great $160
-87-92 3fe distributor with rotor/cap/wires $135 (cap/wires/rotor are new Denso and Bosch)
-Engine bay blower fan works good $60
-Smog pump with some extras $50
-Charcoal canister $75
-Fan shroud, good shape $30
-Fan for radiator $40
-Set of OEM horns $25
-Fan clutch $35
-Radiator, aftermarket brass (identical to OEM) , very good shape, no issues $280
-AC condenser, works great and had NO leaks $120 OEM
-Air filter, lightly used, clean $10
-Distributor rubber waterproof jacket $25
-Walker tailpipe for going from the muffler out the back, BRAND NEW, never used $75
-OEM power steering gear box with pitman arm $390 VERY TIGHT, no loose crap on this one.

FJ62 BODY TRIM ELECTRICAL ETC
-FJ62 oem chrome passenger mirror, fair shape, power works $80 for it
-Front door speakers, aftermarket Retrosound R-525N 5.25 shallow mount. Used one for about a month and ended up doing something different altogether.. $80 on Amazon, looking for $60. Box, etc., included. They work perfect.
-1 brown center console in good shape, has a blue lid and includes a can of SEM Cordovan Brown to spray it $110
-Transer case lever rubber gasket/seal/bellow that bolts onto the trans hump inside Good shape $30
-Rear wheel center hub caps, fair shape, $35 for the set
-5 OEM front door speakers, nice shape with no problems $20 each
-2 OEM rear speakers, good shape, tweeter dome on one has detached, glue dried out Both sound good $35 for set
-Front bumper hook and mount. I have 2 sets of them, $30 each
-Gray metal glovebox door with ding $15
-Glove box cardboard shell with light $20
-Front radiator core support removable center section, nice shape $30
-Ashtray, $15
-2 brown headrests, $25 each
-Bumpers, front and rear chrome with dings, dents, etc.. Front has the passenger side endcap and they still look pretty good $120 for the pair or $70 for the front and $50 for the rear
-Cargo area wheel hump cover in brown carpet, came with a carpet kit and were not used, as new $40 for the set
-Cargo area wheel hump cover in brown for the FJ62 (no ears, later model FJ62) $30 for the set
-2 sets of driver and passenger brown B pillar trim for over the shoulder belts, fair shape, both sets for $20
-2 cargo area white pillar trim near the hatch, good shape $20 for the pair
-Front foot area driver and passenger kick panels in blue/gray, both sides in good shape $35 for both
-Rear heater with the hard lines, etc. going to the engine bay $120 for all of it (between the seats one)
-Rear hatch window fluid bag with pump motor $25
-Blower fan with housing located under the dash near the passenger side $35
-Front windshield wiper motor works great $85
-Rear liftgate window wiper motor works great $85
-Center hood latch as shown in pics $20
-Emergency brake lever/handle black $35
-Emergency brake lever/handle brown $35
-Rear bumper center mount piece (bolts the center section of the rear bumper to the frame) $30
-Trans to crossmember mount $25
-Spare tire carrier with chain lift $140
-Hood hinges, left and right in good shape with the spring $40
-Lower tailgate hinges, left and right good shape $40
-Carpet set in brown, used and in decent shape. Includes front, middle, and part of the cargo area (the backseat portion tore off and is gone) No tailgate. All for $95
-Rear bumper passenger side end cap, fair shape $15
-Leaf spring mount channels with rubber pads, used oem, $20 for all of it

FJ60 Stuff (1981-1987)

-Rear chrome OEM bumper with dings, etc. $50
-Speedometer cable, nice shape $25
-FJ60 windshield wiper motor works great $85
-FJ60 rear liftgate window wiper motor works great $85
-Hood hinges, left and right in good shape with the spring $40
-Lower tailgate hinges, left and right good shape $40
-Front radiator core support removable center section, nice shape $30
-Radiator, very good shape, no issues. I believe the 60 and 62 radiators are the same aside from the trans cooler at the bottom area. $230

View attachment 1925566

View attachment 1955441

View attachment 2036490

View attachment 2036491

View attachment 2036492

Do you have rear brown interior cargo panels? Shipped to 22124.

I do believe the core support for 60 and 62 are the same. If anyone can confirm that and you still have it(in decent shape, no rust) I'm your buyer.
Shipping to 01832
Thanks very much

I do believe the core support for 60 and 62 are the same. If anyone can confirm that and you still have it(in decent shape, no rust) I'm your buyer.
Shipping to 01832
Thanks very much
The entire core support or just the removable top/center portion? I do not have a left fender to right fender entire core support, just that top middle removable section..
Dennis

The entire core support or just the removable top/center portion? I do not have a left fender to right fender entire core support, just that top middle removable section..
Dennis
Okay, no worries. I need the support the radiator sits on spanning between the fenders. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom