KYTLCA Louisville monthly Meetups (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
KYTLCA February Louisville get together. All toyota 4x4's welcome. Quest Outdoors. Thursday 2/28/19 5:30 till ? FRONT LOT. Stay tuned for more info.

Come join the KYTLCA for our monthly get together. March ,Thursday 3/28/19 5:30 till ? Quest Outdoors Lou. Ky More info can be found on the KYTLCA facebook page. Log into Facebook | Facebook

Come join the KYTLCA Louisville for our April (monthly) get together. Thursday 4/25/19 5:30 till ? Quest Outdoors Lou. Ky

June KYTLCA Quest outdoors get together 6/27/19 Thursday night. Sorry about the late notice on this page. See KYTLCA Facebook page for more info. Mark your calender's for the last Thursday of the month.

Hello, I just joined the site here. I have a stock 1985 fj60 and a 1997 lx450 stock on all terrains. My girlfriend and I go up to quest once a month or so already and I had no idea these meet ups were a thing. I hope to make it to one of these meets soon!

Hello, I just joined the site here. I have a stock 1985 fj60 and a 1997 lx450 stock on all terrains. My girlfriend and I go up to quest once a month or so already and I had no idea these meet ups were a thing. I hope to make it to one of these meets soon!
We would love to have you. The next one is this Thursday the 25th at 5:30. Mark your calendar. Last Thursday of the month. Every month. Hope to see you there. You can also find us on Facebook here. Kentucky Toyota Land Cruiser Association KYTLCA

I should be there this time! I was out in Seattle last meet up, but wanted to make it.
Hope you can make it. Its always a good time.

Louisville KYTLCA January Social. Quest Outdoors Thursday 1/30/20 5:30 till ? We try to have these the last Thursday of the month every month. Currently looking at venue options. Facebook users follow the link for more info. Kentucky Toyota Land Cruiser Association KYTLCA I can also be reached by text at 502-767-0741 This is my personal number. Be sure to type kytlca for info.

There is a possibility of a venue change. Check back here or text the number above for info and updates. I don't always remember to check this page as most everyone is on Facebook these days.

Meetup LOCATION CHANGE. Same night and time. Thursday 1/30/20 5:30 till ? Barret Bar Back parking lot.
1012 Barret Ave
Louisville, KY 40204

://www.yelp.com/biz/barret-bar-louisville

Last call for the January meetup. Reminder, NEW Location. Thursday night 5:30 till ? Page up for more info.

1012 Barret Ave
Louisville, KY 40204

That was well attended. We had Georgetown, Richmond, Lexington, Northern KY and Louisville cruiserheads there last night.
Thanks to those that arranged the hosting spot and having it roped off for the trucks - very cool.

Hey all. Recently bought a 100 and starting to plan the build. Is there another meetup like this on the calendar? I'd be interested in picking some brains before I put a bunch of cash down on parts. Barrett Bar is a great spot for all motor related meetups. Pic for attention.

IMG_0313.jpg

Looks like a clean starting point!

Pre-Covid we had a meet every month in Louisville. We haven't picked back up on the frequency but there are some impromptu meets here and there.

If you're on Facebook you should join the Kentucky Toyota Land Cruiser Association page as it gets more traffic than this page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom