For Sale FJ60 trans, transfer, & axle parts [SC] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here's what I've got: all plus shipping

84 4 speed transmission and split transfer case SOLD Condition- had water in the bottom of the transmission! No rust on the gears, but you can see the water mark on the bottom inside of the housing. I have no idea what the condition of the transfer case is! Please assume the worst.

84 rear axle housing and long side axle Free if you come get it. SOLD for the axle SOLD for the housing SOLDfor the diff cover. I don't want to scrap these, but will.

87 3rd member (good condition) $150 comes with 2 new pinion nuts.

Deals will be made for any local pick up and priority will be given to any non-shipping buyer.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Location?

Location?

Location?

[SC] South Carolina
Southern South Carolina to be exact- Beaufort.

It's in the title. Isn't that where we are supposed to write it. It's also under my pic/avatar.

Last edited:
Sometimes the west coast guys use "SC" for "Southern California". With that said, you posted correctly.
Yes, when it comes to USC, we say USC was a college long before California was even a state. But in Moon's defense, its clearly stated in his avatar.

You might like to sell the reverse light switch including the pig tails?

Is this a question or a subliminal message? ;) Let me see if someone wants it complete, if not I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Is this a question or a subliminal message? ;) Let me see if someone wants it, if not I'll let you know.
It was more of a question . I am interested in the reverse light switch with the complete
Wiring harness/pigtail .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom