VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

2010 SleeBuilt LX570 / 200 Series - For Sale - $69000 – 125K miles This vehicle was used as a test bed to develop and design many products for Slee Off Road. It was further upgraded to participate in the Overlanders TV Series as an example of “The best overland vehicle”. Roughly 2500 miles have been driven since completion. Vehicle is in great condition inside and out. The interior shows very little wear and use for age. Heated steering wheel option was added from 2011. Exterior shows very well with no dents or major blemishes. Some minor stone chips are present on hood. Sides of vehicle have been protected with PPF film. https://sleeoffroad.com/2010-sleebuilt-lx570/ Upgrade Specifications: • 2” Lift using Slee/ADS 2.5” reservoir...
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 with 115,750 miles. This vehicle is loaded with all of the factory options including heated/cooled seats, navigation, front/rear/side cameras, sunroof, rear entertainment, and power everything. The upgrades are ARB front and rear bumpers with lights and front camera relocation, Warn winch, Safari snorkel, Gobi roof rack with Rigid lights front/rear, Bushwacker fender flares, Slee side steps, Dobinsons IMS suspension with Dobinsons front upper control arms, Method wheels, 285/75R17 BFG KO2’s. It is wrapped in a matte gray 3M vinyl. The interior is stock with the exception of a V-line and Weathertech floor mats. I am the second owner and have the title in hand. This is a GA/AL vehicle so no rust. Call me for...
Facebook ad with video I am putting my 2008 LX570 with 76k miles up forsale Clean title $34000 obo Passed smog History- Bought this car in summer of 2020. Was told by selling dealer that the car is in great condition and only minor rust on the frame. I thought it was a great deal for clean title and clean carfax for $26k. 3 years later and $25k more in repair- it’s finally ready to be registered (passed smog, no back fee). Everything on the frame and frame itself was replaced with genuine Toyota parts. This includes all AHC components and lines, suspension arms, springs, hub, rotors, body mount bushing….. all was replaced with genuine Toyota parts ($17k). Additional rust proofing was done. I got sick and tired of waiting...
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser Silver with Black interior with 95,338 miles. This vehicle is loaded with all of the factory options including heated/cooled seats, navigation, front/rear/side cameras, sunroof, rear entertainment, and power everything. It's only lived its life in Kentucky and Tennessee. New prinsu roof rack, dobinson rear drawer system with fridge slide, and a bunch of extra prinsu rack attachments. Will include one set of red Maxtrax MKII Rear seats, hardware and hitch cover included. SOLD More photos in link below. rear seats, hardware and tow cover includes.
I love this truck, but I have decided it’s just a little too nice in this season of life with 4 kids. This is my 4th LC. I just bought a 2008, so this one is being sold. Asking: $57,000 No rust. Owned in SC and NC. I bought it as a certified preowned from a dealer in South Carolina. Everything works. No surprises. This thing is in great shape. Exterior: Blue onyx pearl Interior: Black leather Rotors turned within last 5K Miles. Toyota OEM all weather mats first and second row WeatherTech cargo liner Beatsonic CarPlay on head unit (what a difference this thing makes!) It is in exceptional condition for its age. There are some light scratches on the exterior and bumper. There is a very small tear in the passenger-side rear seat...
This truck has been bullet proof in my seven years of ownership. It is built for multi day trips but can obviously be used for day trips. The goal yeti 1500x gives you endless power, including 110 (Bring your blender and have icey margaritas at the campsite😊). The goal yeti charges while the truck is running so after a couple hours of driving you will have a fully charged battery. The 82 qt fridge is massive and works perfectly. Basically if you are interested just come see this beauty in person. iCloud link with 102 current photos: https://share.icloud.com/photos/012AMZCC3DAUu-2nYqVS7IiPg 2013 Land Cruiser 99K miles Just at Slee Off-road for new rear coils for proper ride height and full alignment. They also checked ball joints and...
Up for sale is my 2011 Lexus LX570 (Luxury Land Cruiser) Selling as I need a more fuel efficient vehicle for my daily commutes, I am very sad to list this for sale. Vehicle was just detailed - clay bar buff and wax as well as an interior detailing at Longo Lexus. Truck has been serviced at Lexus of Greenwood Village in Colorado by the first owner, I have serviced it at C&A Auto in Van Nuys, South Bay Lexus and Longo Lexus. AHC service was done by myself. I have a thick folder of maintenance and parts receipts. I am the 2nd owner. First owner was a real estate executive and drove mainly highway miles from CO to AZ up until I bought it last year. Since my ownership I have taken the truck on many road trips from CA to NV and all over...
2018 Toyota Land Cruiser - 42,300 miles Price: $74,900 Land Cruiser enthusiast-owned and built with the intention of owning for decades. Plans change. With the big V8, lift, and bull bar this truck is an absolute beast and pleasure to drive. Pristine cosmetic and mechanical condition. Meticulously maintained. All maintenance and upgrades done by owner or Goode’s Off-Road in Rowlett (Land Cruiser specialty shop). Vehicle has had PPF and full ceramic coating since purchase and it shines beautifully. 3rd owner per Carfax, but first owner only put 500 miles on the vehicle in a little over one year. Factory remote start. Two key fobs, owners manuals, and OEM take-offs will convey. Full maintenance history and invoices available upon...
Just moved to the north east from Florida - looking to trade a well maintained 42K mile 2006 997.1 C2 for a 200 series. I can add cash on my part if required. fine with higher mileage if its been taken care of with the right service. Details on the 911: 6MT Silver with black interior interior is in excellent condition paint is in excellent condition for a 17 year old 911 - garage kept with a few chips. one small 1/2in ding on the roof where the previous owner's bike slipped when getting it on the rack 42K miles Oil Changed this summer Michelin PS4s with 5k miles on them clean car fax originally a west coast car that purchased and had shipped to FL More pics available upon request.
I have low mileage 200 series for sale. This is my third Land Cruiser that I have owned. I have other projects that I am working on and I don't drive my LC near as much. I looked for months to find this once to purchase. I have owned it for almost 4 years. Rust-free in great condition for the age. 158,500 miles. The Good: - New Battery - New Toyota OEM radiator- tiny pinhole crack on top noted and replace before overheating - New Yokahama Geolander A/T tires (1 year ago) - Budbuilt catalytic converter shield - Escape Gear seat covers- full set included - Weathertech rubber mats and cargo mat - New Toyota OEM headlights and housing- old ones were yellowing - Mobil 1 oil changes every 5K miles - All fluids (trans, diferential, transfer...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom