VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

Hello everyone Unfortunately some health issues are forcing me to sell my 200. It has been an incredible truck. I bought it in 2016 from a guy in San Diego with 106k on it. He was a bank executive and he drove a ton. All his maintenance down to the tires was done at the dealer. I started my built with about 120k on the truck. All of these items where installed then. Iron man foam cell pro lift Tundra long travel front end parts. Lower control arms outter tie rod ends CV's all these parts are toyota parts. SPC uppper control arms Diff drop regeared to 4.88 and installed air lockers front and rear 285/75 r18 tires. Currently has goodyear duratracs on it with 20k on them. Still in great shape. ARB...
Sale is pending. Will update once buyer takes delivery. Selling my 2014 Land Cruiser. 153k miles. Asking $35,000. I am located in Weatherford, TX and I work in Fort Worth. I purchased this a little over a year ago and immediately had some work done at a local dealership. New front pads and rotors, 2nd key made, fuel pump recall, and seat belt recall. While it was there the tech also installed a Dobinson IMS lift giving it a little over 2 inches of lift. Also at this time installed Goodyear Ultraterrain in 275/70/18. Carfax report showed regular maintenance before my ownership. Always a Texas truck, no accidents, and very clean. 2 Keys with remote start on both, stock suspension if you so desire to have, original window sticker, center...
This listing is for a 2013 Land Cruiser with 151,300 miles, black exterior, tan interior. This vehicle is not a garage queen, I’ve driven it around most of the continental US - has some light pinstriping. Everything works. Price: $39,000. If it and my SoCal trailer (link below) are purchased together, there is a $5000 discount. https://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/2010-socal-teardrop-510sc-greeneville-sc.241062/ LC Installed Parts LRA 24 Gallon Auxillary fuel tank, 1.5 gpm fuel pump ARB Summit front bumper with bar, fog lights, winch mounts SLEE rear bumper with LEDs brake and turn signals Rigid lights 3 fuel tank basket Tire carrier Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum with Synthetic Rope and wireless remote Factor 55 flatlink...
I am the 2nd owner of this LC. I purchased it locally (local trade in) January 2017 and it had around 24k miles on it. 2015 LC--Silver with black interior 179,500 miles (my daily driver) No accidents No rust (I will take some pics of the undercarriage this weekend) Rock Warrior wheels with spacers (I also have a 5th wheel to go along with it) Toyo Open Country ATII's 285/75/17 Dobinson Front Bumper (I also have the original bumper that was removed) Dobinson Lift/Springs/Shocks Regularly serviced at local Toyota Dealer Flushed the antifreeze, transmission fluid, and power steering not too long ago WeatherTech mats throughout Title in hand Asking $32,500
Looking for a LC200 family hauler daily driver for my family including 6 younger kids. Plan to keep 10-15+ years. We live on Oahu, but willing to arrange shipping from anywhere for the right fit. Prefer <100-120k miles, minimal / no off roading, stock or minimal upgrades, 1 (maybe 2) owner w regular maintenance, non-smoker. Rust free a must. Would like >2014 but open to a clean prior. Budget depending on miles but general range is <$35k prior to shipping, tax, etc. Been on the hunt for a while, not in a big rush. Will be coming to a loving family and will treat the vehicle with care! Any leads or advice much appreciated! 🤙
148K miles original owner. Apple carplay Vline 2 front 4.5" custom BDS lift with fox DSC Coilover, BDS steering knuckle. Custom double cardan rear driveshaft rear tour flex progressive springs with Dobinson adjustable shocks arb snorkel Tundra front-end conversion using stock tundra LCA, UCA, and axle Body mount chop front and rear fender cut to fit 37 and clear under full stuff 4.88 gears in diff ARB locker rear Eaton locker front diff 37" AT tires on Method 17" bead grip rims Ironman bull bar with warn 12K winch adaptive cruise control front runner roof rack with faring Gobi ladder on tailgate 360 cameras Stedi fog lights 40-gallon LRA fuel tank. 65-gallon total fuel capacity custom rear steel bumper with rear camera and 37" tire...
Very nice, never offroaded 2016 LC200. 93+K on ODO. Purchased as a Certified Used car from Fred Anderson Toyota in Sanford, NC. Previous owner used as a family vehicle. I have mostly used it to commute to work 50 miles of highway each way. It was originally a North Carolina car, and has only been in Cleveland for one winter season. Frequent automatic car washed to keep the road contaminants at bay. No rust. It’s an awesome car, best SUV I’ve ever owned. Just too big - and nice for our family. Previous owner reported a sideswipe collision. It shows up in Carfax. No evidence whatsoever; I would not of bought it had there been. VIN: JTMCY7AJ6G4047025 Entirely stock with the exception of: Gloss black powder coated TRD Pro wheels (OEM...
I hate to do this, but have too much to do, so some things have to go. This will be a great rig for many more miles, but it will require someone that can give it the attention it needs. If no one takes it here, well, who knows.. The good. 110k miles runs excellent, 5w30 synthetic oil since about 20k miles Recent new parts (within the last 20k) - original type HD starter, Diesel radiator, water pump, all hoses replaced, all idlers, fan and viscous coupling All fluids serviced regularly, though it’s about due for an oil change and the ATF again. 4.30 OEM gears Factory E-locker (needs harness run) Most of the Interior in decent shape Tundra a-arms and cv axles Tundra 354mm front brakes New 285/65R18 Nitto AT (forged BBS are not included)...
2008 Toyota Landcruiser 131,000 miles Due to some family health issues, I’m selling the ‘08 LC I bought 10 months ago. I’ve only put about 5k highway miles on it. Never even had it offroad yet. Same condition as when I bought it. Now has ~130k miles. Video of the rig below. Asking 40k. Located in Seaside OR. Happy to help with shipping - I’ve shipped many rigs. Link to a ton of pics from when I bought it in comments.
Hi Fellow Mudders- 2013 LX 570 125k miles, Clean Carfax, Zero Accidents, Perfect Maintenance History, Mercury Metallic w Black Leather, All Options. Built In K40 Radar Detector Zero Rust (Originally from OKC, been in central OH for 3 years and always rinsed off with hot water after any winter driving) Brand new OEM pads and rotors on all 4 wheels. Price is $32.5k Happy to answer any questions. See original window sticker for VIN and options.
All, finally moving into a 200. Sold my 100 a year ago to save for the next one. Looking for a 2016+ LC in white, black, or silver with terra interior preferred. Will consider 2013+ and other exterior / interior colors. No or light build only. No LX. Service history more important than mileage. Will travel for a clean, no rust truck. Budget is <$45k. High mileage obviously OK given budget.
2013 lx570 86.xxx miles. When we bought this truck I was determined to keep it forever, kept trying to get my wife in a q7 for a fun car and me drive the lx. Well plans have changed and a friend was selling a 2018 LC that we couldn’t pass up. Traded my truck in and got her the LC and no need for two of the same platform. Now to find myself an older truck and due to my work schedule I don’t want this to sit while I’m away. Everything works as it should A few small door dings and passenger side rear parking sensor was cracked by a tap at a red light Sensor lift 285/60/20 recon grapplers 1.25 spidertrax spacers less than 1000 miles on tires Last year replaced alternator. Ahc and all fluids replaced at 60,000 miles Oil changes every 5000...
This VDJ200 Land Cruiser for sale in Bowling Green, KY not only comes with all the goodies such as the V8 engine with 381 HP and 401 pound feet of torque, heated leather seats, and tons of room, but this one has a few key add ons as well. From the 35” BFG KM3s on Method Wheels, to the 3” Old Man Emu Nitrocharger lift, to the rack, ladder, and running boards, this Land Cruiser is ready to take you literally anywhere in the world you want to go. Vehicle: Year: 2015 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser URJ200 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 110,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 6-speed Automatic Engine: 5.7L V8 Exterior Color: Grey Interior Color: Black Title: Clean Price: $47,000 Details & Upgrades: Upgrades: BFGoodrich 35” KM3 Tires (New)...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom