VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

2008 Toyota Landcruiser 131,000 miles Due to some family health issues, I’m selling the ‘08 LC I bought 10 months ago. I’ve only put about 5k highway miles on it. Never even had it offroad yet. Same condition as when I bought it. Now has ~130k miles. Video of the rig below. Asking 40k. Located in Seaside OR. Happy to help with shipping - I’ve shipped many rigs. Link to a ton of pics from when I bought it in comments.
Hi Fellow Mudders- 2013 LX 570 125k miles, Clean Carfax, Zero Accidents, Perfect Maintenance History, Mercury Metallic w Black Leather, All Options. Built In K40 Radar Detector Zero Rust (Originally from OKC, been in central OH for 3 years and always rinsed off with hot water after any winter driving) Brand new OEM pads and rotors on all 4 wheels. Price is $32.5k Happy to answer any questions. See original window sticker for VIN and options.
2013 lx570 86.xxx miles. When we bought this truck I was determined to keep it forever, kept trying to get my wife in a q7 for a fun car and me drive the lx. Well plans have changed and a friend was selling a 2018 LC that we couldn’t pass up. Traded my truck in and got her the LC and no need for two of the same platform. Now to find myself an older truck and due to my work schedule I don’t want this to sit while I’m away. Everything works as it should A few small door dings and passenger side rear parking sensor was cracked by a tap at a red light Sensor lift 285/60/20 recon grapplers 1.25 spidertrax spacers less than 1000 miles on tires Last year replaced alternator. Ahc and all fluids replaced at 60,000 miles Oil changes every 5000...
This VDJ200 Land Cruiser for sale in Bowling Green, KY not only comes with all the goodies such as the V8 engine with 381 HP and 401 pound feet of torque, heated leather seats, and tons of room, but this one has a few key add ons as well. From the 35” BFG KM3s on Method Wheels, to the 3” Old Man Emu Nitrocharger lift, to the rack, ladder, and running boards, this Land Cruiser is ready to take you literally anywhere in the world you want to go. Vehicle: Year: 2015 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser URJ200 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 110,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 6-speed Automatic Engine: 5.7L V8 Exterior Color: Grey Interior Color: Black Title: Clean Price: $47,000 Details & Upgrades: Upgrades: BFGoodrich 35” KM3 Tires (New)...
I'm a student in NC and am selling my 2013 Land Cruiser. I bought it from CA and drove it cross country during COVID. The truck is in great condition and many people get surprised that it has 191k miles. Paintwork, underside, interior, all in great condition. 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser, 190k miles, $30,700, text me @ 848-202-4028 Details: Exterior/Interior: Very clean inside and out. No rust in the undercarriage. Upgrades: DroneMobile remote start and GPS tracking system - Allows mobile app remote start, unlock/lock, GPS tracking, GPS geofencing alerts, battery level, temperature, maintenance, etc. Brightest Osram Xenarc low beam lights - 20k miles ago. Recent maintenance items: Full synthetic oil changes, most recently 2 weeks...
FS: 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Title on hand, all service records and original window sticker. 43,xxx miles. Black with terra interior. Rhino front bumper Smittybilt winch with Factor 55 Expert flatlink, synthetic rope Safari Snorkel ARB Skidplates and recovery points Slee step sliders Bilstein 6112/5160 suspension TRD Forged BBS Rock Warrior wheels (5 of them) with Falken AT3W tires Beat Sonic wireless Carplay Listing here before my friend, who's a car broker, will sell it for me. Gently treated, haven't been off road with it yet. Probably close to $10k in gear to build it, included at my asking price. Located in the Denver, CO area $68,900
I am looking for a lightly used 2016-2021 blue onyx pearl with low miles (<30k if possible), and in great to near new condition, original owner with all service history if possible. I missed a local truck for sale about a week ago and am hoping someone here knows of one or has one for sale. I am willing to travel for the right truck, have cash in hand and don't need permission from my wife to make a vehicle purchase. Thank you in advance for your help.
2010 Lexus LX570 Starfire Pearl Cashmere Interior VIN: JTJHY7AXXA4039072 Mileage: 152,000 I am the 3rd Owner - Vehicle is originally in TX and Arkansas. No Off-Road usage. Non smoking. Clean carfax, no accidents, title in hand, 30 service records. Luxury package, intuitive Park, Mark Levinson Audio, DVD, Remote Start, Preferred Package, Glass Break Sensors, Cool Box All Stock - no mods New Radiator from Bell Lexus 12/2022, new battery, serpentine and tires in 2023. Clean Pre-purchase Inspection by Japanese Auto Service in Wheatridge, co on January 29th, 2024. Will need new front pads, and front rotor resurface soon. I decided to reward myself with a newer LX, and I still have my 99 LC100, so the extra LX has to go though I still love...
JTJHY00W494022053 2009 Lexus LX 213k Full dealer service 2 owners No accidents This is a well kept 570 that hasn’t been used off-road. The previous owner was non smoker and the vehicle appears to have been garage kept. All service since new has been completed by Lexus. Everything from battery, belt to tires. Recent service includes coolant valley reseal. The AHC system raises and lowers the rig as it should but the ride is bouncy. This would make a good candidate for a lift kit or a new set of accumulators. Overall the truck is in great shape with just a few normal scratches. I have a delaers license and am located next to the GNV airport. No dealer or doc fees or added charges. Buyer pays sales tax if applicable. Free 30...
Picked up a new daily driver, so I’ll be letting my 2016 LX570 go. ~74.5k miles, will go up a bit. This has been accepted by Bring A Trailer and is about to go live with NO RESERVE. I purchased this vehicle out of Colorado (found it on mud), the modifications were carried out by Slee and were definitely done the right way. *Fully up to date on service, Lexus Tampa Bay just replaced the front two struts and put a new battery in it. Needs nothing and will come with records. *Slee sliders (color matched Land Cruiser rockers) with LED kit *Slee underbody armor *Prinsu roof rack with led light bar *17” Icon wheels with BFG K02’s that were installed right after I purchased the LX in late 2022 The radio/satellite antenna gets...
2009 Landcruiser 45k miles Asking 65000.00 Selling 200 series Land Cruiser Overland ready / off road Vehicle is well maintained ( amsoil fluids all) Bud built complete skid plates OME BP51 shocks front and rear 3 in lift SPC adjustable front control arms Dobinson Rear adjustable panhard bar SLEE Rear bumper , tire carrier , ladder , Jerry can basket , high lift jack mount Veh equipped with Xm radio factory….. Serious buyer only / NO Scammers please call 408-472-0580 for more info
Hi Everyone, Thinking about letting the LC go to make some room. I’m the second owner and purchased it 100% stock from my neighbor who would purchase a new one every 3 years (lucky me!). Serviced at the local Toyota dealership it was purchased from so records are available. It’s also been through Ed Martin Toyota recently for some more detailed work that I only felt comfortable with them doing. Details: Year – 2015 Mileage – Just touched 80K Color – Black exterior / Black interior Tasteful Upgrades: Tri Color Cali Raised LED bulbs in factory fog housings Diode Dynamics SmartTap flasher Relay Diode Dynamics front turn LED’s Diode Dynamics Hi Beam LED’s Diode Dynamics Back up LED’s Diode Dynamics License Plate LED’s Tundra TRD Off...
2011 LX570 with luxury package coming on the market in Gulf Breeze, FL. $25,000. I purchased this in August, 2021, with 117k miles from a fellow MUD member in South FL. He had just done the full 130k service at JM Lexus along with an AHC flush and globe replacement. He had also equipped it with brand new 17” AlphaEquipt Echos on Cooper Discoverer AT3’s (285/75r17). Since I’ve had it, I’ve put approximately 43k miles on it for a total of 160k and counting. Upon taking receipt of it, I replaced the driver’s side front CV axle, coated the undercarriage with Amsoil MPHD, and performed the sensor lift followed by an alignment. I’ve done Royal Purple oil changes every 5k-6k miles, and at 150k I had the radiator replaced with the...
- 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser - Text is best 832-491-3511 for more details and pics - $63,500 - 97,000 Miles - Clean Texas title in hand and in my name - Perfect carfax and no accidents or anything - Drives amazing with Cold A/C - 2 keys - Oil Change, Front & Rear Brakes, New Toyota Battery, coolant fluid flush, brake fluid flush, transmission fluid flush, power steering fluid flush, front differential fluid exchange, rear differential fluid exchange, transfer case fluid exchange, and Axle Seal just completed at Toyota. Icon Stage 4 Coilovers Suspension with Independent Reservoirs on all 4 Corners Icon Rear Billet Lower Bars SPC Upper Control Arms Dobinsons Front Differential Drop Kit - Black Rhino Chase Wheels, 17” x 8.5”, +10...
Looking for a 200 series with White or silver exterior & Terra interior. Ideally it would be heavily modded with these specs, but of course I'm not building this custom so I know all of these wont hit: 33"+ tires, lift, front bumper, rear swing out, onboard air, sliders, and any other light/exterior goodies. Really don't care for the ARB & Dobinson bumpers. Not looking for mileage over 75k unless it has been extremely well cared for, price is right, and maybe 2019+. Willing to pay cash for the right rig. Shoot me a PM
Have my mind set on another cruiser. Been shopping for about a 2 months now. Have cash ready for right 200, no Lexus version at this time. I was initially looking at a 100, but my family convinced me (really my wife told me lol) we would be happier and more comfortable in a newer cruiser. Happy wife, Happy life! Here are my requests/must haves; - Clean title, zero accidents reported on CarFax - Mileage. Just as long as it is reasonable for the model year at 12k miles per year. Plan to keep this thing forever! - 3rd row is a must - Ext Colors: No red or brown/tan - Interior: Black or Terra ONLY - Service history documented and be able to provide the information - Mod friendly, but not looking to conquer the world here. More so...
Selling our 2016 LX 570 68697 Miles VIN JTJH7AX3G4214996 Luxury Package HUD display Mark Levinson Sound Fridge All systems working Lexus Rubber Floor Mats and Rear Bumper Mat Full service history with Dealership visits every 5,000 Miles Just had 2000$ in service at Lexus Bellevue No accident history Asking $54,500 Clean Title Bellevue WA Note - specs are just bugs on the clearbra, not rock chips, will take photo of bugs wiped off to show rock chips tomorrow.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom