Stout | Hilux | Minitruck

Classifieds: Toyota Stout, Hilux, Minitruck, Pickup

Filter by prefix:

SOLD Hi, selling my 1986 Toyota truck 4x4 xtra cab sr5 turbo with automatic transmission. Had this for over 13 years and hate to see it go but I would like it to go to someone who has more interest in it. Truck has factory sun roof, rear solid back window with heater defrost grid. All power locks and power windows with A/C. I think this truck is fully loaded with every option available from Toyota. Theres so many things I did to it over the years but here's some I did with of course normal maintenance. Engine was rebuilt with new pistions and bearings. My factory turbo head had a few cracks so I went with a normal 22re head and then had a respectable race shop port and cc the chambers for better air flow and it added slightly more...
This 1985 Toyota 4x4 (4wd) Pickup Truck is fuel injected with a 22re and 5 speed manual transmission. Price is $10,500. This truck has a clean title and has been a great joy to me. it's a very unique truck and is one of a kind. It was purchased new by an employee at a Toyota dealership in Gresham Oregon; as a special order with every possible option. The purchase price in 1985 was 11,6k (I have the paperwork) and dealer advertising material used by the employee for the model year. I have ONLY used FACTORY TOYOTA parts when replacing items for reliability and service. I am very particular so I never was concerned with item costs and many times had to source NOS items from dealers across the USA to buy original parts. (All items listed...
SOLD Mine. My wife is the original owner. Craigslist: http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/4004122306.html For Sale 1992 Toyota Pickup. Original owner (wife). Price: $5,700 (US) Odometer: 190,450 miles Location: Durango, Colorado since December 2012. Prior years in New Mexico. Phone: 9 seven zero - five 7 zero - nine five three 5. Reason for selling: Bought an FZJ80 This is a 10/91 (1992) Toyota Pickup (4X4) with V6 (3VZ-E) engine, 5spd manual transmission, manual locking hubs, air conditioning, manual locking doors, manual windows. Have Factory Service Manual (FSM). Well maintained truck. Maintance was done either at American Toyota or Toyomasters, both in Albuquerque, NM. Suspension upgrade with 2.5" Old Man Emu...
**SOLD** Hate to do this but selling my 1985 Toyota pickup Sr5 xtra cab with 133260k miles. Located in Fayetteville, Arkansas Purchased from the original owner in 2010 -Clear Arkansas Title -22re Efi solid axle. -Recent carfax available It's been repainted (2012) in the original color and stripe scheme and gold wheels (rare color combo). Has 31 10.50 15 BFG At tires, Bilstein shocks, OME steering stabilizer, stainless braided brake lines. Front Brakes have been upgraded to fj60 rotors with v6 2nd gen 4runner calipers, has 86 rear axle to increase width.Purchased from the original owner in California in 2010 and babied ever since. It has no factory a/c (no plumbing etc) has original carpet and seats that are still in good shape. Well...
* TRADED * We are selling our 1986 Toyota Hilux w/22RE. We bought this truck from a great MUD member and we were going to send it to Honduras, but we ultimately decided it was to nice to send it down there to be a coffee farm truck. We had it shipped from Cali, but not before we had a fab company make us a custom front and rear bumpers. The front bumper was made to support a 10k# winch and the front frame was reinforced to take the added stress from winching. The rear bumper was made to have an actual usable receiver hitch. I have the original front bumper and the receiver hitch that came off the truck. The truck also comes with sliders that I haven't installed and a Wilderness camper top (built in RTT). I originally sold the topper...
Up on eBay is a very cool and EXTREMELY rare 4WD Toyota, a 1982 Toyota Blizzard LD10 (FJ22), a very small micro 4WD with turbo diesel, 5-speed, lifted, 31" mud terrains on original Blizzard-spec wheels, second fuel tank, stainless steel snorkel, etc! Here is the link on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Land-Cruiser-BLIZZARD-Toyota-Blizzard-LD10-FJ22-5-speed-turbo-diesel-extremely-rare-micro-4WD-/271210567689?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f2568d809&vxp=mtr#ht_3254wt_1167 and a link to some larger photos as well. http://www.4wdtoyotaowner.com/Blizzard.html
This is just posted as a gauge of interest considering this truck is eligible for importation to the US. I'm still working on it at the moment but have come to terms with the fact it won't be seeing any use from use in the next several years and so there's no point in me letting it rot away in the garage. 210,000km Right hand drive 2.4L non-turbo diesel engine 2L engine code 5 speed manual transmission with Marlin 1,200 clutch upgrade - purchased but not yet installed Factory solid front axle with 2.5" OME lift 33" BFGoodrich AT on 15" refinished OE wheels Drivetrain new Toyota OE water pump, timing belt, tensioner, thermostat and v-belts Radiator rebuilt with new core and tanks resealed very recent Toyota OE oil filter and fuel...
Hey Mudders, Found out my wife is pregnant and unfortunately am having to part with my beloved '83 pickup. See all the details here: Builds - "JAWS" - My new 1983 Toyota Pickup 4x4 Currently has 63,500k original miles on it. Make an offer. Open to trades for land cruisers. Please text or call me at 402-570-3646 if interested. My name is Chase. Located in Lincoln, NE.
1985 Toyota Pickup 4x4 22RE $5000 with winch. $4600 without. * SR5 Extra cab * 60K on rebuilt engine * 2 owner * 8K warn winch mounted in brush guard bumper * Diamond plate tool box (not shown in pic) * ORIGINAL PAINT! in good condition. * AC parts are all there but it doesn't work. LOTS of PM recently including a front axle rebuild with Marlin kit and inner seals. Auto-lock hubs converted ASAIN manual hubs. Full tune-up. Radiator, fan clutch. Clutch master and slave. Brake master upgrade to 1" bore. The truck sat for a few years before I got it. It starts and runs great now. I bought it less than a year ago from the grandson of the original owner. Planed to keep it forever, but plans change. Club thread. 601.594.7062...
For sale is my 85 yota longbed 4x4. I purchased this from the original owner after two years of searching for a showroom condition truck. Its an original california truck and I've owned it for the past three years. The truck has 215k on it with the engine, transmission and transfer case factory original. During my ownership of the truck only oem toyota parts have been used and the strictest maintenance intervals have been maintained. Under my ownership the following has been done as preventative maintenance: -timing chain/tensioner/guides/headgasket/drive belts @ 198k -complete cooling system replacement @ 205 (radiator, waterpump, t-stat, all coolant hoses, even the pesky little ones and all hardware) -rear wheel bearings and...
Getting another rig so this needs to get out of the garage. Clean Georgia title and a clean truck that was taken care of. - 2.8 3L Diesel engine. Timing belt recently done. Around 270 miles on it - clean motor with no funky noises - dual 12v battery set up with isolator - new manual glow plug set up - 5 speed - solid front axle - LSD rear axle - no rust on frame - two small rust spots on cab (taken care of) - Old Man Emu suspension and shocks - Evans coolant - AC and heater working - safari snorkel - dual jerry can holders with swing outs - camper top with canopy attached to cab - custom steel bed frame with pull out memory foam bed - dual storage containers filled with lots of camping goods. - rear hatch tent - custom seat covers...
Ready to go anywhere and turn heads everywhere!!! Hand picked it while down unda and had some fun flogging endless stretches of beach dunes and even toted my 2 year old with me the whole time camping:p It hasn’t missed a beat and has been a total blast! Pics should do most of the talking but here’s a list of what I did to it since it landed stateside and became fully legalized with clean Florida title in my name. Stripped all the interior out and cleaned it thoroughly. Put all new speakers/wiring and Bluetooth head unit with backup camera. Fit some 8” LED fog lights with remote switch. Added LED reverse pods for excellent rear visibility. Stripped purple tint for some fresh 20% polarized tint. Changed diff fluids (LSD). Changed oil...
1991 Toyota LN106 Clean PA title and inspection Just over 80k miles/130k km. Timing belt changed at 90,000km Rust and corrosion free body and frame Interior is near perfect for the age Brand new 31x10.5 Cooper STT Pro tires $21k I'll get more detailed photos soon. 1991 Ln106 Side by LN106 posted Jul 20, 2016 at 8:41 AM1991 Ln106 Rear by LN106 posted Jul 20, 2016 at 8:41 AM1991 Ln106 Front by LN106 posted Jul 20, 2016 at 8:41 AM
********************SOLD********************** New info: Found a reciept for a complete engine rebuild including a new cylinder head, pistons, rings, bearings etc... done at 130kmi at a toyota dealership to the tune of $4000 se pic. This is not only a rare turbo truck, but its a base model so even more rare as most turbo ones were SR5 and extended cab. Very clean truck with 209kmi. asking $4500, straightest body ive seen, and as little rust on box that ive seen for an original truck. cab and front end have no rust. missing window seal on drivers door,missing windshield trim. frame just has minor surface rust. a true unicorn and an enthusiasts dream for restoration. drive video request: engine running:
Hello all, I have this pickup that I bought a few days ago from a local auction. I was hoping the truck was in a shape that I wouldn't be putting in a ton or work, but that wasn't the case for me. I just don't have the space to work on it at this time. I was hoping the engine would be bad and the body in good shape, but it was the other way around. the truck has rust on the frame. its not completely rusted out, but there is enough that I wont be able to get to work on. The motor is in great shape it starts right up and the 4spd trans shifts very well. The dash is in amazing shape for one of these cars and the bed is also in good shape. it has some rust, but someone with good welding skills could fix it in no time. The cab has rust holes...
I wasnt sure where to put this ad but I bought it because it is a super nice orginal mini so Ill put the ad here in the mini section. It is a super clean '78 Toyota Chinook Omega with 53k orginal miles. It has a 20 R with a 4 speed. We just bought this end of last summer as a total impulse, from a guy that camped with his young family. We don't really need it or have much time to use it. We have other means to camp. I would consider trades, up or down or even, for the right stock and in decent shape, rust free 80 or 62 that my whole family could drive (auto trany). This '78 has a new chassis AC added recently, reciept $1,341. Works great. The RV AC also blows cold. New engine water pump and cooling fan clutch and tie rods (have...
Asking $8500 It's Listed on KSL & other places. 1987 Toyota 4wheel drive turbo pickup, Sr5, power windows and locks. Truck Drives great. 3 inch Lift kit with tubular upper control arms , New Paint, New Fiberglass bed, New bumpers, New Tail Lights, new tires and Powder coated Wheels(31x10.50/15) all Maintenance just completed including front and rear brakes, Front upper& Lower ball joints, New rear wheel bearings and seals, New Battery and Alternator, tune-up and all the fluids, no oil leaks. The previous owner removed the A/C compressor but it has all the plumbing under dash and switch in it. Previous owner Claimed the Engine was very recently rebuilt. The Frame and undercarriage is very clean and the body Nice and straight...
1985 4x4, Ext Cab, 22RE, flatbed - $4000 Price Lowered to $4000 Some details: 1985 ext cab chassis with probably 150k on it, solid axle, custom flatbed (really well made). 1986 22RE with about 80-100k, can't guarantee the milage but that's what the previous owner told me and the engine has strong compression so I wouldn't be too surprised if it's true. 5spd transmission feels strong but there is something wrong with the reverse gear, it grinds a bit, It's never bothered me that much. Rhino lined, pretty decent job. You saw the interior… pretty rough but could be cleaned up and made nice. All the glass is good. Has AC, doesn't work currently, have an estimate from a great Toy mechanic with Toy parts to replace the whole...
Bought as a project, since I can't get to it any time soon it's going to have to go. Short bed Pickup with L52 5 speed transmission, rebuilt 20/22r hybrid with big valves and webber 32/36 DGAV, new joints, 5.29 gears, spool in rear, lockers in front, 87 vented rotors in front, 6" lift shackles, u-bolt flip, rear leafs up front with axle bolted 2" further forward, trail gear high steer and ifs power steering box, shock hoops up front with fox shocks all the way around, rock sliders, 35" Goodyear MTR's, Bead protectors and full size spare. 50% tread on rear and 70% up front. It also has a deck in it. Like I said it's a project, wont pass smog (exempt where I live). It has a bedliner and would come with a spare transmission and transfer...
Hello everyone. I have decided to make the hard decision and list my truck for sale. Last year we bought a 95 FZJ80 and so have been driving the pickup as a daily. I would like to maybe get a 1st gen Tacoma to use as a daily driver. I have it listed on Ebay. Here is the listing 1985 Toyota Pickup SR5 | eBay I have several thousand dollars in receipts for maintenance and repairs. Most parts are original Toyota. It runs and drives good, been in the desert its whole life, no leaks, everything works. I am listing it for 8000.00

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom