For Sale 1981 Toyota Pickup 4x4 (Short Wheelbase) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bought as a project, since I can't get to it any time soon it's going to have to go. Short bed Pickup with L52 5 speed transmission, rebuilt 20/22r hybrid with big valves and webber 32/36 DGAV, new joints, 5.29 gears, spool in rear, lockers in front, 87 vented rotors in front, 6" lift shackles, u-bolt flip, rear leafs up front with axle bolted 2" further forward, trail gear high steer and ifs power steering box, shock hoops up front with fox shocks all the way around, rock sliders, 35" Goodyear MTR's, Bead protectors and full size spare. 50% tread on rear and 70% up front. It also has a deck in it. Like I said it's a project, wont pass smog (exempt where I live). It has a bedliner and would come with a spare transmission and transfer case w/crossmember. Id like 4500. Im also open to trades. Shoot me any questions, Id be happy to answer them.
IMG_1418.JPG
IMG_1276.JPG
IMG_1424.JPG
IMG_1427.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG

Last edited:
Nice rig!! I am in the middle of a 1982 project right now. I know what you mean about the time thing.

I noticed the seats that are in it seem to be from a second gen (84-88) mini or 4Runner. Did they bolt right in or did you (or the PO) modify the mounts to make it work? GLWS!!

Thank you! They bolt right in, and I wouldn't be surprised if FJ60/62 seats would fit in there with minor adjustments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom