GX460 | GX470

Classifieds: Lexus GX-460 and Lexus GX-470

Filter by prefix:

This 2009 Lexus GX470 Overland Build is for sale in Denver, Co. We are big fans of Lexus GX470s as they bring a nice combo of legendary quality, enough but not too much luxury, serious off-road capability, and on-road comforts to use as a daily. This particular vehicle builds on these traits with a 4 inch Toytech lift, Black Rhino wheels with 33” tires, Costal Offroad front bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier, and rock rails, Warn winch with nylon rope hidden in front bumper and you have a vehicle that’s ready to take you anywhere. Baja? Yep. Mountains? Yep. Argentina? Sure, why not, let’s go. More pictures to come. Please let us know if you have any questions. Vehicle: Year: 2009 Make: Lexus Model: GX470 Drive: 4WD Miles...
2008 Lexus GX470 Auction at: 2008 Lexus GX470 Overland Build - https://curatedbid.com/product/2008-lexus-gx470-overland-build/ This build has many uprated mechanicals like: King shocks, a S.O.S. 6-piston big brake kit on the front, Icon Vehicle Dynamics wheels, Long Range America Auxiliary fuel tank, and more. Add in the camping creature comforts like: the iKamper Sky Camp roof top tent, Rhino Bat Wing awning (which is both functional and very cool looking when opened), and Goose Gear camp system, and you have a vehicle that’s ready to take you anywhere. Many more pics at the link above. Builders: RSG of Denver, CO – Initial build, wheels tires, bumpers, winch and suspension The Truck Shop San Diego, CA – new King Shocks, ARB...
New TRD Sequoia is inbound. The wifes GX has to go. 2.5 in bilstein lift. 34 Nitto ridge grapplers. I'm the 2nd owner purchased from dealer, Fort Worth TX in 2020. 75,000k miles now. Never been offroad. No rust. Had one incident, someone backed into the rear driver side. School parking lot. Broke tail light and scratched bumper. All work was performed Lexus of Mobile. New light and bumper cover. Please see pics. Price: 34,500 Ty Mike Text 9545927748 Pm or email Fj45fj40@gmail.com
Up for sale is this 2023 Lexus GX460 Black Line Special Edition in Nori Green. The Black Line edition is limited to 1000 production units per colorway, with the Nori Green being the most highly sought after. New for the 2023 Black Line edition is the addition of the panoramic view monitor, black pearl trim, blacked out spoiler and shark fin. Inside, new Boulder Gray NuLuxe-trimmed seats accent the interior with black headliner, complemented by Gray stitching and Black Matte Ash Wood ornamentation can be found on the steering wheel. Upgrades to this vehicle include Husky Weatherbeater floor liners throughout, tow hitch and Bronze Sparco Terra wheels wrapped with OE sized Yokohama Geolander G015 tires (matching full size spare included)...
Icon 2.5 lift kit Air bag deletes Snorkel upgrade RCI Rear differential, transfer case, lower link armor SBW air system linked with ARB dual air compressor (air up/down all 4 tires at the same time) 17” Volk Te37’s (5) brand new spare (full size) BFG 285/75’s KC Hilites Chase and Rock lights Metal Tech front bumper and rock sliders Baja designs front ditch lights with Rago fabrication brackets Dual Diode defense dds4 passenger lights All controlled by switch pro ikamper skycamp 2.0 rooftop tent Front runner roof rack Front runner awning Xenon depot HID headlights Rigid fog lights Phoenix Android Tesla style head unit w Bluetooth and CarPlay JW Offroad rear tire carrier SBW custom onboard water system weather tech rain guards and floor...
Up for sale is my 2004 Lexus GX470 with 250k miles for $6k OBO. It needs a little bit of work due to me not driving it. I had to jump it the last time I drove it, and I replaced the battery shortly before that, so I'm guessing the alternator needs to be swapped out. I wanted a winter vehicle and only used it for one winter season. When I drove it more regularly, it was running great - no issues driving it 6+ hours on long road trips. Some rust on the frame - I just haven't had the time to clean all that up. I planned on having this as a project/winter/camping car. The previous owner hit a pole and caused the rear axle to shift back slightly - their mechanic quoted them about $1k to fix the issue. I haven't gotten it checked out by a...
Status: Available Details: 2010 Lexus GX460 Asking: $25,000 This truck is THE truck you’ve been looking for. You won’t find a more overhauled, better cared for and revamped truck on the market. This truck needs nothing and won’t need a thing for at least 50,000 miles. ALL of the major mechanical updates that need to occur at this age and mileage have been completed to the tune of $8,000. Some issues were mechanical and had to be addressed, while others were way above and beyond what was necessary to assure the truck will last for many problem-free years and miles. The truck itself is a premium model, including heated and ventilated leathers seats, power sunroof, Mark Levinson premium sound system, rear DVD entertainment system...
Flat Tow ready, BlueOX base plate and associated bits included. Sans BlueOX tow bar and break. Very clean, runs great 191K miles. Paint recall was done a couple years ago New rear bumper as well TX car, never seen snow or salt Front seats recovered TRD OEM Rims, BFG AT's with about 15K miles New throttle body in June $15K Flat towed for the last 2 years. Located in Bowling Green KY currently. We full time travel and will be moving to Grapevine TX in a couple weeks. Will be Texas until May. Please text or call 715.410.0614 if interested.
Wasn't sure where to post this but I'm looking at a 2008 gx470 with 138k miles on it. It's black and in very good condition. The vehicle has been serviced exclusively at the Lexus dealer it's whole life. It even has Lexus windshield wipers. Spark plugs replaced at 86k, Timing belt done at 90k miles. Exhaust manifold replaced at 115k miles. Trans/diff fluids changed at 120k miles. What I'm asking is if $13k is a fair price for this vehicle. It is completely stock with flaking wheels and I would most likely replace or repair the bumper covers. No rust on the frame and no leaks. Everything looks pretty good. Just not sure what I should be paying with the current market conditions. Thanks in advance.
I have owned this car for almost 4 years this November when it had 165k miles, and I am the 2nd owner. I’ve done my best to take care of it, including oil changes, maintenance, etc. It spent the majority of its life in Texas and was maintained by Northside Lexus in Spring, TX . It does have bumps, scrapes and dings from being 16yrs old and almost 200k miles. I took some pictures of the underbody as well to see how little rust there is (They are at the google doc listed below). I do have the third row seats, they are included, I keep them stored inside. I'm attaching a link to a public google docs sheet that has copies of service records and more pictures. A few quick highlights: Non-KDSS, Mark Harmon Nav At 188k miles I...
2016 GX460 premium 132k miles 2nd Owner Clean title in hand Excellent condition 4 wheel drive works perfect Always maintained at Lexus of Tulsa, or NWA Toyota Southern vehicle, absolutely no rust Non-smoker Brand new tires 10k miles ago - Firestone Destination LE3 Brand new OEM Lexus radiator and hoses installed with coolant flush 2 months ago at dealer Lexus factory hitch New OEM Lexus (sport edition) taillights Factory taillights included, never damaged ARK front wheel splash guards Front end clear paint protectant wrap No accident vehicle Happy to provide additional photos 25k
FS: 2008 Lexus GX470, non-nav Asking 30k Silver with grey interior 143,758k miles (will not grow much as it is now my second vehicle) Title in hand Located in Highlands Ranch Colorado 2008 lexus gx 470 for sale by owner - Littleton, CO - craigslist - https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/littleton-fs-2008-lexus-gx470-non-nav/7674999270.html https://photos.app.goo.gl/KPYqABSn2AXPTNh27 Couple of key points: No dash cracks (front windscreen UV film to prevent damage) Non Nav, Kenwood DDX stereo installed, with Sirius XM unit Carplay USB installed where cigarette charger is located 2nd USB charger in glove box Sport steering wheel installed Dashcam hardwired Sport headlights installed Two keys, and one valet key Viper remote start system...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom