Annual Payette Draw Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATE: The plan is for Saturday, August 30 for our Payette creekbed bounce with camping optional the nites of Friday the 29nd and Saturday the 30, :cheers:I will post this at the end of the thread as well.

Meeting spot for Saturday morning departure would either be the Ba'ja by Ft. McDowell about 08:00 or the Maverik Fill 'er up in Payson about 09:30.

For Friday nite departure - I leave that to the individuals to coordinate.

Note: This is not a published trail, so please keep all directions to the trail PM's/emails.

Carl

The main meet point is the Maverik Gas Station, 715 N Beeline Highway in Payson, on the southeast corner of Beeline HWY 87 and Forest Dr in North Payson. Pullout time 9:30 am. If some want to meet and caravan from Baja, it’s about 60 miles, so plan accordingly.

It will likely be warm, so bring plenty to drink and it’s known to rain up there this time of year, so rain gear is a good idea.

Kevin

attachment.php

attachment.php

baja_meet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in.

-Spike

Wait, when is it? You suck at posting events.

-Spike (I'm still in.)

I'm for three rigs this year....good times!

A - Wait, when is it?
B - You suck at posting events.

-Spike (I'm still in.)

A - that was my point
B - You, sir, are correct

At least I got a quick response:D

Carl

Where is Payette draw, and what time of year do you NORMALLY run it?:hmm:

Payson, summer.

-Spike (Or fall, sometimes spring, and once or twice, winter.)

Sounds like fun..If there is enough lead time (and I'm not off chasing things with antlers), I'd like to attend..

Oh, and bring your dog. :D

-Spike

Lets get a date and I'll see if I can make it again. I'll be camping out if I go.

I'm in...WHEN??

July 26 or Aug 23? Trux in the shop right now & the 1st - 18th I'm committed elsewhere.

Last edited:
If I've been able to get my birfs in and swapped by then, I'm in as a driver.
Otherwise, I'm in as a passenger, should someone have an open seat.
Either way I'll be camping. And I may have the :princess: with me as well.

July 26 or Aug 22? Trux in the shop right now & the 1st - 18th I'm committed elsewhere.

July is out for me, but Aug looks possible. Did you realize you have a sat & a fri there?;)

I can bring a dog also if it'll help...

I'm going to be driving to Durango for 9 days of wheeling on the 22nd. :D ...so I am out.

July is out for me, but Aug looks possible. Did you realize you have a sat & a fri there?;)

I can bring a dog also if it'll help...

Oops- Make it Aug 23:eek:.

The dog is an inside joke w/ Spike - does your dog honk your horn when you get out and BS instead of wheel:steer:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom