The Definitive "What do xx size tires look like with xx lift?" Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ome heavy/heavy with 265/75r16's

20160918_155549[2].jpg

Love the woodgrain! Lucky you, my favourite town in the US!

how I miss this thread !!!! I'll play .. lots of stages on her ( Tencha ) since 1996 .. how she stands right now ..

main.php

40" on SO as low as possible keeping her lines ..

Are you still liking the ironman springs? Performance, sag...?

Love them. needs some stiffer shocks, but other than that I've been very happy.

Terrain Tamer Heavy Lift, Goodyear Duratrac Wrangler 33x12.50x15, American Racing Outlaw II 15x8 wheels.

FJ60 Lift 019.JPG

FJ60 Lift 015.JPG

FJ60 Lift 020.JPG

Last edited:
Very helpful thread. Does the OME kit vary in height if you choose Heavy/Heavy as opposed to Medium? How much lift does the heavy/heavy get you? Looking to run 33x10.50s with a bumper and winch up front and spare tire carrier bumper in the rear.

Very helpful thread. Does the OME kit vary in height if you choose Heavy/Heavy as opposed to Medium? How much lift does the heavy/heavy get you? Looking to run 33x10.50s with a bumper and winch up front and spare tire carrier bumper in the rear.
I think if you call Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters, he'I'll tell you exactly what you want and can answer just about any question about the OME lift. I haven't done it personally, but know a lot of other people have.

IMG_1435.JPG
33x12.5 r15's BFG AT's on procomp steelies with 3.75" backspace. Haven't had a chance to get her out for any fun yet. Still working through some minor bugs after a big overhaul but I like how Babe sits. OME heavy front and rear. Sits about 2" high in the back but expedition bumper and rack are on their way and I imagine I'll lose about an inch after that.

33x10.5 BFG KO2's on the stock 15's with what I'm going to call a "light lift". Doesn't sit quite as tall as the OME medium/heavy lifts I've seen, but definitely taller than the tired stock springs. Not sure on the brand. These springs were put on about 4-5 years ago by the PO.

IMG_6414.JPG

When I replace my suspension, I'm going to go with the Terrain Tamer heavy lift. I'll be adding some weight front and rear when I do that as well. That's down the road though. This set up has been great so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom