eBay 1985 BJ70, OME, NC title (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What work did you do to get this imported for us?

Selling so soon.... Alex just sold this truck. Is there something wrong with it?

I got out of it what I needed, fun little truck

Besides, I have the HZJ-75 to work on now:grinpimp:

You need to start saving up Al, the Cummins 80 might be up for sale when I get back;)

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with this baby! Really enjoyed this rig, my first 70 series. Planned on keeping it longer but until you own one you never truly know if it meets your "needs". Doing a smoker swap on my 62 and think it will better meet my needs in terms of a "keeper" rig...The 70 is more "toy" and I need my toy to be a bit more daily driver friendly... Alex was awesome to deal with and his rig has exceeded expectations, very in the know guy. Thanks again.

Last edited:
BJ70

This was my 70 for more than two years used it as somewhat daily driver. I imported it legally from Canada- came from Ontario. Worked well for me, I added the OME suspension, Cragar wheels and Goodyear MTR tires. Interior was pretty near perfect- very impresive. Fuel mileage ranged from a high of 24MPG to an average of about 21MPG. My plan was to use it for my annual trips to Colorado but it didn't have enough room. After Alex bought the 70 from me he did some improvements to the truck and included a box of extra parts when he sold it. This 70 deserves to go to a loving home.Gary S (Shmukster)

SOLD! Ended auction early...Going to a loving owner in western Montana!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom